Gulfstream Diagnostics

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2018 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After reading some of these comments, went to LinkedIn to put faces to these degenerates. Looked up Gulfstream Diagnostics and geneiq. So ridiculous! Chief HR? Really? Last I heard, there was a handful of nitwits working or should I say milking the FH boobie!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like they BAck BaBy. FH weathered the storm. Back as cobalt diagnostics. Hiring like crazy. Get some of that rich boi money while you can

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats this colbalt diagnostics?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s the new best thing just ask the flamboyant Chief of HR. Get that $$$ while you can.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just tried going to the Colbalt diagnostics website and it just takes you to a goDaddy website so either they are out of business or they are not even organized enough to have a decent website. Have none of you heard the phrase- Fool me once, Shame on you; Fool me twice, Shame on me! because you should never expect someone who has lied and cheated you in the past to all of the sudden start telling the truth.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. Wouldn’t plan on staying long just long enough to cash a few checks while training he he

Not sure if they are open yet but they trying

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who on earth would use any lab associated with FH??? Oh
    I forgot. People like FH would. Feel really sorry for all those leeches that are still hanging on. Either they're real dumb or really, really dumb! And to the previous post, flamboyant is an understatement! LOL!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frnk thinks he can still make money? or is he just wanting to tax write-off? Lack of integrity from top to bottom, not to mention the questionable lab results!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get it