GW is hiring

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2018 at 6:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for people with epilepsy experience. Good luck to all from Neuro who interview

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This could be a Godsend to the Neuro reps/ASM’s.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a lot of Lundbeck reps that have contacted by P1 or interviews. They a are looking at a June 27th PADUFA date. We need to stay here for the first week of July to get the 3ed off with pay. :)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drug that GW will be selling is going to be huge. this is a chance to get in on the ground floor and grow with them. They actually have a pipeline.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know if any Lundbeck ASMs went to GW??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear not one of them got the position. I hope to be off to the races with GW.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck ASM's would have a hard time getting a rep job with 90% of the companies out there. The ASM's (with few exceptions) in my region, for the most part, despised by their "teams". There is change coming to Lundbeck, and I hope they reduce the ASM headcount so they average 12 reps each.

GW may turn out to be a life changing move for our neuro reps. I hope they take all or most of them! Don't forget there is a good chance Alkermes will be hiring, and Sunovion is definitely expand by several hundred reps this fall. Wait until you see the salary increases/bonuses they will pay compared to Lundbeck!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lundbeck has always been 2nd class in pay and compensation. All the reps I've seen leave explain the better pay and benefits they got in leaving. This company clearly doesn't have the HR department or competence in home office to recognize the vacuum they continue to create where people don't stick around.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry to say it but lundbeck has the worst asm's in the industry. basically they were all brought up the ranks by friends and have too big of an ego to be taken seriously anywhere else.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is salary and bonus? Territory sizes?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's your main questions? Seriously? Whoever you are, you should be worried about the fact that we are micromanaged by our managers to death! We have to have an Excel tracker to keep up with the rest of our Excel trackers!! We have one insignificant drug in our pipeline, and it can't possibly see the light of day (if approved) until 2024!! Our quotas are whatever they want to pull out of their asses! Some people get whacked every trimester, some get very small if any quota increases. The territories are big, some are huge! We have no support from marketing or anyone else! Their idea of idea of a huge marketing campaign is a "new" patient profile!

No my friend, there is a lot more to consider before you come here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should read things before you spout off. You’re a dumbass. No wonder you’re in psych.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your strange quote of "You should read things before you spout off" was odd to say the least. What "things" are you talking about? The post you responded to is 100% spot on. Also, sounds like you are in neuro, at least for a few more months anyway. Think you had better be seriously looking for a job. Your time is running out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

salary at $125,000 Stock. Great deal Average Terr size

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny! The idiot will probably believe it!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the excel tracker is a dead giveaway of a “bury your head on the sand psych rep” who is stupid enough to believe the Onfi LOE won’t impact them.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re obviously too dumb to understand so I’m not going to explain it to you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post isn’t about joining Lundbeck it’s about joining Greenwich Biosciences you fucking moron! The poster was asking about GW salaries Now go take your psych meds. That’s a good boy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok everyone, back in your corners, let’s go try to sell something and keep this place afloat.