H Spilker violation

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2014 at 9:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spilker

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was a big mistake Ethicon

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is a perfect example of being promoted above your level of competence. I heard when he was in florida all of his sales were because of over reporting by distributor. KARMA

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NAH nothing like that. You lack character and integrity Harry!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YEP but you don't get the access to health insurance, or other retirement benefits except pension. You look way over 55 but you are under so you loose. Check the paperwork on your separation package

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t loose at all you moron because I have 27 years in my pension! It is most of you losers who are being paid 90k to do grunt work and will he displaced due to the reorg that are going to be screwed while I ride off into the sunset. Nice try though, loser!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep , We have pensions also and some us that are over 55 will have access to health insurance and you won't. So ride off into the sunset and budget how expensive your health insurance will be when you get to 65. You will need it smokey !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Krall

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harry Thank you I mean ZOHAN Thanks for your input. You see, you still live in the angry world, and the health insurance you buy through Cobra and then the open market better have Mental health. You will need that coverage as well as the in-network pulmonology. You are pathetic

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Zohan still has his favorite red shirt.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see Spilker has a lot of extra time on his hands to reply to his own comments. Must be nice not having a job, Zohan.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harry is one of the best managers ever and he is moving on with his life. He was very easy to work for if you delivered, but if you were a slacker watch out. Also leave him alone with all of these negative posts. He has a family to think about!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sucks to be treated so negatively. Think about everyone you screamed at instead of helping them develop. Karma Karma KARMA!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ENOUGH! SHUT UP ALREADY! I “developed” over 10 people into leadership positions all while at the same damn time increased our business 400% while in division. All of you can eat it

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YEP I THIS AND I THAT > YOU DID IT ALL YOU ARE THE MAN I MEAN THE ZOHAN!!!
    A real leader which you were not nor will ever be knows it's never about you and always about the team.
    You sir have never been a team player! As a rep you benefitted from over reporting when you were in Florida and as manger well we all know.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harry is crazy smart that was why he was always at the top! Remember cream always rises to the top!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YEP! Hope Harry, I mean Zohan ordered up all the stuff on MY Store because you won't have access. You are not considered a retiree

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was about our team every year we were finishing inside the top 10% of division rankings which was almost every year. It is a shame how many of you are so jealous of my continued success. You should celebrate it just like I celebrated yours. I made my mark and will be remembered for a very long time with our customers. And with our senior leadership who “get it” and understand it’s about delivering results year in and year out which I did. My legacy will be strong which is alot more than any of you bums complaining on here can say!