Half...

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2016 at 11:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cut us by HALF! Unreal!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much a dead end company

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just figuring that out now? It took a cut of half of the sales reps for you to arrive at that conclusion? "Chewie, take the professor into the back and plug him into the hyperdrive."

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the number? 50% of the sales force is gone? I really feel bad for you guys

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. 90 territories. 8 were vacant and hadn't been filled. 46 territories remain. Sad.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex really knocked it out of the park in the 2 years since he and Lisa Miller fired the other 2 clowns B and C. His years as a district manager and trainer really prepared him to be successful in a job he never did before. I guess his genius Vulcan grand plan of trips, prizes, more trips and more prizes was not enough, despite its obvious innovation. But Kathy Kerzner is the real prize here. Hired drunk Lisa Miller, allowed the cast of clowns to take over and stay after firing the drunk clown, and now is downsizing to pre 2005 rep numbers. WOW! That is some track record!! Nice job to all...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is any1 really shocked by this? lost half gi $ with loss of lotronex and haven't gotten new product since. surprised it took so long. this also allowed them to weed out the bad reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This downsizing makes me smile ...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad reps? Bad reps... hmm... Prometheus was once a company full of talent, something fun. After the two waves of exodus, it became a shell. The fine people recently released are by and large not "bad reps". I suspect whomever said that is in management. Douchebag new regime. Suck it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is Alex like Ebola? They kill 90% of whatever they infect.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlike Alex, AIDS, gonorhea, and syphilis be treated.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad reps? You're clearly misinformed - the downsizing affected several stellar reps. Numbers/standing/tenure had no impact at all on the RIF. I do find it interesting how Cathy and Warren haven't said a peep and are continuing to enjoy their fat paychecks while many good people were let go.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If good people losing their jobs makes you smile, then you're just an asshole.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any1. Pathetic. Go fuck yourself. Y'all "retained" actually going to retain?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiots, morons and fools.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA is attending a powder puff game. Please reach back out on Tuesday.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then I'm an asshole ... So what?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just described Prometheus managers ...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not wanting bad to come to good people, but the company is crooked and run by idiots, so a downsizing is expected.