Half...

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2016 at 11:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if Prometheus would learn to train people professionally, instead of their half-assed methods they call "training," they wouldn't have to lay people off. Their unprofessionalism is their own worst enemy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has nothing to do with training and everything to do with the cost of our tests.
    You bust your ass to convince someone to order and then you hold your breath and wait for the other shoe to drop.

Incredibly f'd up business model

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's both. Cost, training, etc. ... All unprofessional. The most fucked-up healthcare company I've worked at.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, all this certainly is interesting since I just posted for one of the current vacancies......

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interestingly, I just ran into former Promethean, Jeff Douglas. I had no idea he was a transgender. By the end of the year he wants to be known as Jenny Douglas. It all makes sense now. I wondered why he was such a little bitch ...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe he could give his balls to Alex Azar? He needs some ...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop hate - stay strong for Orlando!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where's the "hate?" It astounds me the number of idiots liberals who work in business. Probably an Obama-lover who now is worshiping at the feet of Hillary or Bernie.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brad Coelho, 4-time C.O.E. ... "Cheating Over Ethics". Nothing admirable about this POS.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't blame AA and LM. The real blame falls upon the Sr Mgt and BofD that would approve placing these pathological idiots in charge of anything. There is a long track record of malfeasance and ineptitude for both that are readily available to anyone willing to look beyond their resume's and the kind words of their executive recruitment reps. Idiots!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. LM has at least 10 yrs of easily obtainable background info that would easily preclude her from being employed anywhere, much less in a position of authority. AA is much more insidious, similar to a remora attached to a shark. The remora did not do a thing except hang on for the ride. Except in this case, the remora has convinced employers that he is the shark.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#stopthehate

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That AA...gotta hand it to him. He is a trip planning MF'er! You need a trip planned, he's your guy. Need him to be out of the office, he's your guy. Need him to be handing out gifts, he's your guy. Need him to be encouraging people through give aways, he's your guy. Need him to be driving sales, not your guy. Need him to understand leadership, not your guy. Need him to make smart decisions, not your guy. Need him to understand the business, not your guy. Need him to lead this sales organization to greatness.....um...not your guy. Warren, wake up. You can do better. We can all do better than AA. Do him and all of us a favor. Allow him to go plan trips elsewhere. We'll be fine.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you ever spoken with Warren? leave aa alone he knows his role ...Warren has been riding that first "great turn around year" for past 2 years. f that guy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah he knows his role. Douchebag extraordinaire. What trip are we going to go on next? Not...what are we going to do to increase sales? But where can we go next on the company dime? AA is a loser and sales will continue to drop. Even more so, now that you've bailed half of the sales force. Not that he knows how to arrest the fall regardless.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#stopbeingacandyassliberalandhavesomeballs

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#stopusingitalicsandboldfonttomakeyourpoint

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#Gofuckyourselfifyoudontlikeit

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If after layoffs, that arrogant, self-absorbed prick BC still has a job, that tells you how fucked up this company is.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what happens to companies when they do not perform due diligence themselves when hiring executives vs. relying on recruiters....extremely embarrassing and quite unnecessary.