Halitosis

Discussion in 'TAP' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2008 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a dilemma here. My counterpart has the stinkiest breath. It could kill a cactus. Offices have even commented. I have discreetly tried to drop hints, but to no avail. It's ashamed because he's a really nice guy and a pretty good rep.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state? City?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be up front and let him know that he's a nice guy and that you don't want to offend him but that you've noticed his breath smells funny and that if it were you that you would want to know.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should "snowball" him with your DM. Once he has tasted your DM's cum, you will then appreciate his breathe more!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to throw him under the bus. You must eliminate as many as your pod mates as possible before the layoff's!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What layoff, the company is doing fine?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

following the industry trend of reducing the total number of pod mates before and after the november election

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell him to stops spitting and swallow. Help him out and show him, honey.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly you can just go to this website and send an anymous letter. He will never know where it came from because anyone could have is email from his business card.

http://www.therabreath.com/tellafriend.asp

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ever thing thats his bad breath might come from that bad bagina you served him?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL