Hans Bishop Surfaces...............

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad pennies keep turning up don't they?

LOS ANGELES--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Genesis Biopharma, Inc. (OTCBB: GNBP), a biotechnology company developing targeted cancer immunotherapies, today announced that Hans E. Bishop has joined the Company’s Board of Directors. Mr. Bishop has had a long and distinguished career in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies where he has led and managed business and commercial operations both in the U.S. and abroad. With the addition of Mr. Bishop, Genesis Biopharma now has eight Board members.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

'long and distinguished career' LMAO. I suppose that's one way of putting it, though I think the word notorious would be better.

He walked away from DNDN with $12 million (so goes the rumor mill) and he finds a new high level job in a few months?? Oh well, GB will find out soon enough.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely not true. It was near 2 million and it was not his fault only. Again, source of all issues are Gold and Dick Brewer. Rest of them are Toys played by those two.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I did say rumor mill in reference to the $12 Million. No way he got that much unless he had pictures and recordings. Again, I don't believe he's totally to blame and I never worked withHans so I can't really say but the consensus seems to indicate that he was a large part of the problem (though Rosen and Gold appear to be a larger part of the problem)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people most complicit in the criminal malfeasance that took place here with respect to false revenue projections and artifically inflating the price of the stock are Richard Ford Hamm, Mitch Gold, and Greg Schiffman not necessarily in that order. Feel free to post your own order of these 3 or name your own 3. Lets limit it to 3 names.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't disagree with you. You obviously know a lot more about the whole sordid affair than I do. Curios though...I can see Gold and Hamm's 'contribution' to the whole mess, but could you fill me in on Schiffman?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he's the cfo. the finance guy. he's the guy who had to play a big part of the $350-$400 million lie. the sales and marketing team according to another post came up with a 240M projection. clearly they were ignored.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't disagree that others are to blame too. But Hans was for all practical purposes in charge of the sales and marketing. He was a micromanager to the nth desgree. He knew about the numbers and knew in May of 2011 that the actual sales numbers reported by the reps were not even remotely close to the $350-$400M. He deliberately lied during the conference call in May of 2011 to the investors community so he could cash his shares before the release of the bad news. On July 29, 2011, Hans sold his shares at $37.65 per share.

When Hans first came here, I knew he was no good. I posted several messages about him in CP and MG completely ignored my warnings.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is interesting to read everything. This is how Dendreon had worked. Gold, Dick Brewer who is the Chairman of the Board are running everything. They have always been jumpy to the investors (big ones) questions. Every time major private investors and sometimes folks from for example JP Morgan and etc., called, they jumped.
    Everything had started before Hans came on board. We had asked consultants to give us the projection for the first year sales and they had given us somewhere between $200-240 Mil. When Hans came on board he actually asked for the second and maybe even the 3rd estimates, every estimate was in the same ball park.
    When news hit Mitch, he sent it to Dick Brewer and then to the big investors, they were unhappy and put the pressure on CFO to increase their estimates. CFO ran it by Mitch and Brewer and the board and Hans had to increase the projections.
    There are calls and e-mails to KS, VP of Communication from investors requesting such an increase in projection. It is very easy to go back and look at all these records and see who said and did what.
    Despite all his effort, Gold and company cannot erase the records. Former VP of Marketing and Director of Marketing are both in Seattle Genetics; they received lots of money to keep this quiet and if they say something Dendreon can get the money back.
    If I was a federal agency and or attorney, I would subpoena, KS, VP of Communication and would ask her all these questions and if she lied, produce other collaborators such as former VP of marketing and etc. They have to cooperate under federal subpoena and Dendreon cannot do anything about it.
    Chief Medical Officer, MF, is another weak link who has participated in all meetings and is aware of all criminal activities and under subpoena and threat of loss of his Medical license, he will be able to tell what is needed to convict Gold and others.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. Thanks for the clarification.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why am I not surprised. MG ignored his whole executive board about Rosen, too. Gold apparently is going to do whatever he damn well feels like doing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[QUOTE On July 29, 2011, Hans sold his shares at $37.65 per share.]

I agree with you that Hans Bishop was complicit in these crimes but he did not do any insider sales in 2011 besides sales to prepay his tax liabilities. He doesn't pocket that money.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So go see who from major private investors and investment firms sold stocks when it was in 40s and those are the one who Gold, Stueland and others in Dendreon are covering. As long as they are helping each others, it would be hard. Again, go after the weakest links in the Exective committee and Board of Direcors of Dendreon. People like, Frohlich who apparently already has lied to CMS and committed a Medicare fraud as well as Stueland who PpTently had been arrested for DUI last August, she already has a record.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

someone needs to find out why she is still able to hold a responsible position at dendreon after having been arrested. she was already horrible at p/r. now she has a criminal record and is still able to represent the company?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets chirping for days after this incredibly enlightening post. Hopefully the Feds are acting on this post.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like Hans is still holding grudge for his firing. It is obvious that Hans is behind some of the posts here. Yes Hans, we agree! MG is no good but you were equally messed up too!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lmao!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can assure you the Hans has not written anything here. Good luck to all of us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he was joking and it was hilarious.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Who would know that "Hans only sold stocks to pay for his tax liability'?! I am sure everyone out there knew about Hans' tax situation!