1. FDA Committee Votes 6-6 on Durect's Non-Opioid Pain Drug — Eli Lilly targets quarterly deals of $1 billion-$5 billion in 2020 — Novo Nordisk's Ozempic wins FDA label boost with CV indication — See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Happenings...

Discussion in 'i3 Research' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2013 at 5:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see ads in trade publications for nearly a year. Don't see many headlines in the online industry publications. Just radio silence. What has happened with this company, other than its many recent name changes: i3 Research/inVentiv/Pharmanet-i3/inVentiv Clinical?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've noticed that as well. They were quite visible back in the day with ads, articles in magazines, etc. before inventiv bought them. It's been quiet for a long time now. Am guessing the former PR machine when it was I3 is no longer in place. That, or they are broke.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that all of i3 Research/inVentiv/Pharmanet-i3/inVentiv Clinical is broke. Start sending out your resume...quick!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so broke...moral is at an all time low...all of middle management has left for greener pastures...15 in total since May...the qualifications of some of the newbies is pathetic...its not about what you know...or the work experience you possess...its all about who you know...