Happy Holidays...from your Endo Executive Management Team!!

Discussion in 'Endo' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 7:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet you folks didn't see our early holiday gift to you and your precious family ( especially the children) coming!

Enjoy your time off!!

The Entire ENDO Executive Board and Management :)

Blame the reps! likes this.

2. Blame the reps!

Blame the reps! new user

Merry Christmas coming from new ENDO President Joe Ciaffoni, his gift is lets lay off the Pain Divison and leave them high and dry for the Holidays. May his homidays be filled with torturous dreams of crushing Childrens Christmas nationwide...may he have as much success in his ENDO endeavor as Hillary Clinton did with the Presidency. Clearly Joe Ciaffoni is a man with no heart or shame, its a shame hw broke his toe and not his ego!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nothing like screwing people's lives during the holiday season in a 5 minute call where no one was allowed to ask a question. They gave 45 minutes notice of a 6pm conference call then rush it to say that we are all done, effective immediately. Couldn't have waited until morning? I guess we are supposed to be grateful that there wasn't any singing or jokes to start this call off.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JC,
    Hold your head high, please stop looking at the ladies chest when you walk by.
    HR be on the look out this "man" is AN HR NIGHTMARE-

Shame on the rest of you at HQ knowing this was around the corner while playing into his stupid games. We all heard your laughter- shame on all of you.
    Actually Joe-you did us a favor, I really don't think many of us would have continued to work for such a jack ass!
    Karma does exist Joe, you have NEVER really lasted long anywhere you've "worked" have you? I really hope for the sake of Endo the Xiaflex does what you want it to do.
    I actually feel bad for the three divisions that are left standing under your management dear God please help them!!!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate this for you guys- did you at least get nice severances ? Awful time for this to happen with the holidays. Keep your chin up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm surprised big Joe didn't start today's teleconference with another rendition of Happy Birthday!! This was one of the most unprofessional ways to handle a decision of this magnitude - not that there is ever an easy way! What I want to know is if anyone's head in home office is going to roll with the salesforce for purchasing this dog of a drug in addition to an absolutely horrific forecasting of its performance. After all let's sell this POS in an election year, with intense media scrutiny on opioids while being on a CIA where we can sneeze without being audited, or a constant threat that we will be placed on "a list" etc. The ONLY benefit to this layoff is I won't have to hand out that piece of crap One Page form at the beginning of the year to every MD. Farewell Endo!!

7. Blame the reps!

Blame the reps! new user

Joe Ciaffoni = self aggrandizing, egomaniacal, scumbag!
    May your career at ENDO be as successful as the launch of Belbuca. Great job ENDO hiring a moron like John Harlowe to launch a drug without any pain experience.
    ENDO investors need to go back to bisiness school and realizing that " they are not winning and should be asking questions!"
    Merry Christmas to the Ciaffoni family.....karma is a bitch!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry this happened to you all! Seems like Endo has a pattern of layoffs and I was part of the last one. There are greener pastures and just believe in yourselves.I worked with some amazing salespeople at Endo so you will find opportunities out there. Best of luck!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For any of you that know Joe Ciaffoni....that is not the real spelling of his name.

It is Joe "So Phony" and Karma will get him eventually. May he rot in hell. He is full of hot air and his football at Rutgers stories that no one cares about. He will get his soon.

PharmaDude25064 likes this.
  10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you learn what the hell karma is before you go spouting off about it...shut up

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And for all of you whiners about this layoff, crying it is around the holidays, and the children, and blah, blah, blah...SHUT THE EFF UP!!! You knew this was coming for months. You knew Belbuca was a dog from the minute you read the manuals. And blame Endo for getting Belbuca during an election year, and blame Harlow, and blame Joe, and blame! Blame! BLAME!!!!

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals. And a Happy New Year!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the holiday wishes there buddy...May you catch crabs and die slow. To everyone else...have a drink, mourn for a day or two, and realize that this stings but is definitely for the better...Pain and basically pharma has run its course...my advice keep your options open but if anything comes your way outside of pharma...take it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that while all reps were told to cease field activities immediately, the inVentiv reps do not yet have an effective date for the layoff yet?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are waiting on "severance" info and next steps. We were supposed to have a call yesterday to clarify but did not happen. Supposed to be this afternoon????

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Endo reps are getting huge severance, 3-8 months according to postings here. Any word on what they will do for us inVentiv reps?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are no severances for contracts

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just being brutally honest snowflake. Pull up your panties and stop your whining.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps are getting 3 months. DMs and RDs are getting 8 months..

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 months plus years of service

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was with Endo over 10 years and a multiple award recipient and now I don't know how I'll pay my mortgage or feed my children