Happy Holidays...from your Endo Executive Management Team!!

Discussion in 'Endo' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 7:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was with Endo for 8 years with multiple awards too before I lost my job and felt the same way you do. It's scary as hell but you will make it because you have to for your kids.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this is a scary time and it's emotional and stressful but if you've been at Endo for 10 years you have great experience and should find a job quickly. Don't let this paralyze you. Also you're looking at 6+ months of severance + paid PTO and your 4th quarter bonus. You're leaving with more than the average person ever gets. I know it must seem small compared to all the money you've earned for Endo but please try to remember to keep perspective and show grace.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

InVentiv employees got paid 2 months as severance, + medical insurance through mid-Feb. + keep car through first week of Feb.
    Do some research. You might explore "contracts" with more interest given that InVentiv is significantly financially stronger company than Endo. InVentiv is hiring all over the U.S. with numerous direct hire positions. On the Endo contract, InVentiv reps were salaried similar (& sometimes more) than Endo reps & received full medical & same vacation package.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was with Endo for 8 years before meningitis put me on disability. Probably none of you will recall me. But I'm so sorry this happened to all of you. Being put on disability, I have this perspective to share. LIfe is quite benevolent. Endo, as we know it ended 4 years ago. Go find another position! You'll be fine! I know this sounds like a platitude, but I've learned over the last 3 years on disability....you will find that you have more going on than you might imagine. Good luck. Todd Mathis.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anybody heard of any layoffs taking place this week? The rumors are flying around the office at all levels.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. Anonymous on disability, what do you mean Endo was finished 4 years ago, from what perspective?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard of some layoffs taking place tomorrow and it's suppose to be a large amount of people at all levels.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two near death diseases in such a short time taught me that there are much worse things than layoffs. That's all I'm saying. I don't blame you for being highly disappointed with Endo...who wouldn't be? But there are always better days ahead. That's the perspective I'm talking about.

11. TBD

TBD Guest

If anyone is interested in forcing Inventiv/Endo to pay an earned circle of excellence award(Inventiv Reps who earned COE for 2016 in Pain division were awarded nothing while there Endo counterparts were given award and net $10K) please respond. Lawyer is lined up to take case, but we need a minimum 8 clients.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ENDO was not contractually obligated to payout COE...Inventiv did not make it part of their agreement....As per HR Director at Inventiv HR, Jessica Gagliardi "all bonus plans are funded by the client and if they met their contractual obligations, they can opt to pay COE or not."
    What legal leg does the attorney believe we can stand on?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In law there is a thing called "consideration", if you build me a house and complete it except for the front door. I cant deny you payment because of that. I can only deduct the cost of the door, otherwise you completed your obligation. This is the same principal here, the contract reps completed their obligation. If there had been no elimination of pain division they would have been paid it, or attended the trip. There was a contract created when the job was accepted, accomplish the goals and we will reward you this. You can just tell them to screw off, this is pretty open and shut if they are challenged.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your response. Are you an Inventiv rep that won COE?
    Are you willing to share your contact info.?
    Have other reps reached out and willing to follow suit?