Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2014 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To everyone at Jazz: I know you hardly know me but I am going to drop a holiday hammer on you and demand expense reports get done or I will put you on a plan. Merry humbug.

-Eminem

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On behalf of the Jazz Family; Jermaine Jr., LaToya, Mama Pearl Jazz, and me, L'il Jermaine, I do want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our employees!
    I look forward to joining you soon in our meteoric rise to the top of the pharma industry.
    My family wishes you all health and hapiness in the coming year!

Jermaine Jazz III, (L'il Jermaine)
    Sr., UC Berkley

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank compliance - they have officially taken over, the whole company reports to them. Its direction from compliance a couple of weeks ago and then they will report out late comers to managers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously - What a lame thing to do. Why not just email everyone involved or their RSM's, instead of emailing the entire sales force.

What a dumb move. now we can see what he is really like, instead of trying to be there to help us he wants to catch us out. I like how he buried his message with a 'happy holidays' email almost right after the warning email and sending it out when most people are on vacation and probably did not read it.

There goes the Jazz culture, it just left the building, Dec 24th, 2014, all in one stupid email.

H/O employees who monitor this....take note of this...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

H/O employee here and agree on the email - it was a compliance matter that could have been messaged differently (unless there are that many late expense reports?!) but actually think his email was timed on the compliance deadline (which came on an earlier email from Compliance with the same deadlines) - nothing more, you give jim too much credit. Actually think he represents the field well in the home office and does not give in to other functions (legal, compliance, reg, HR) - have seen this (except for this email). He does not kiss ass or throw the field under the bus, ever.

lets see the 2015 ic plans and then make a judgement.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No matter where the original message came from, there's a way to handle something without kicking the hornet's nest and getting everyone all jacked up. It shows a lack of anger control to send a scathing email out to the whole company. I heard he saw the report and flipped out and hastily typed the email and then had some misgivings. Thus the follow up. Meanwhile, you send people into a tizzy. Poor leadership. Thanks but I'm not listening to you anymore.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jazz culture is dead, the number cruncher is in charge of sales now. Half of the sales force was using vacation days when the scathing message came out. Does he really think they gave a shit about his message. He supposedly did the same stunt with the psych sales force in cutting them then following with an phony email offering to help and sending Linked In invitations to them all. They may be the lucky ones away from this loser.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. You are correct about the compliance deadline...and in fairness he gave offenders another 10 days grace period so your statements ring true.

Here is hoping that he learned from the email, I am certain that come Jan 5th when people open their emails for the first time in two weeks that there will be plenty of murmurs from the field.

Lets hope 2015 is a great year and that IC is what we are hoping for.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just do your Fucking job and nobody would get an e/mail

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complaints? Contact Tameka Pickett in HR, or her boss, Heather.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me you are not any level of manager at this company. Your anger issues are well known in the Jazz community. Shame on you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh thanks Mike. We'll be sure to jump right on that one oh fearless leader!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM: What a guy!