Harassment

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad it helped.
    They sometimes remove anything with identifying information, personal attacks, or posts that cause either. They watch boards like this. People also report threads.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the best post on this thread minus the poor grammar. Try the Golden Rule, kids.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I experienced this, it was very nonchalant at first but grew. It went from normal statements to crass suggestions followed by, "I'm kidding." Then hands would wander and he would purposefully stay out when I had to in my territory. I asked others but I was the only victim. I documented but was too afraid. I got lucky and he got laid off. It was demeaning.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a case that is real but the person did not report or sue. The relationship was consensual but when it ceased the work environment was made hostile for this person who then left the company. It was very serious.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and harassment isn't just about managers, a superior is anyone in a position above. That can be lots of things. and it's not just sexual. As I just said it can be hostile in the example I just left. that's not right just because it was consensual in the beginning.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss makes me take him to dinner!!! WAHHHH!!!! He's harassing me!!!!! WAHHHHH!!!! He wants special favors!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She won't screw me WWAAAAHHH! She treats me like wasted space in her world;( WWWWAAAHHHHHHH! She won't even look at me when we work together! WWWAAAAAAHHHH!WWWAAAAAHHHHH!
    Mommy... 'Dat mean lady won't give me any head and I want to fi' were her:(
    WWWAAAAAAHHHH WWWAAAAAAHHHH WWWAAAAAAHHHH WWWAAAAAAHHHH

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmmmm.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether your issue is sexual harassment or just harassment in general unfortunately HR is only there to protect the company and they will retaliate against you. The best advice I can give you is to document your situation each day phone calls,recording if your state allows and have multiple examples available. You need to report to compliance and document that it has been reported. They are required to address each situation. Unfortunately, get an attorney as soon as possible and tell the company and HR that you have retained an attorney and that your next step is to go to the EEOC. There is a time limit so beware. Your company can let you go at any time for no reason. However, if you can prove retaliation, they legally may be forced to reinstate your employment. Retaliation is illegal. You should have a safe work environment!
    HR will begin "the hunt". They will look for a late expense report....they will bug your car, they will have your colleagues set you up and record conversations on the companies behalf.....don't be paranoid.....but you will know when they begin! Trust no one. Best Bet is to find another job and move on as soon as possible. No one deserves this kind of treatment.....but check the other postings it's going on at other companies see BMS postings.....believe me it happened to me! Not here but at another company! The stars are aligning and I will be the one person that their prosecutors are looking for with the info of their corrupt operations.It happens. Companies often think they can pick on the poor and defenseless. Sometimes even wrapped in attorneys they will have a former employee come back and bite them in the ass. Confidentiality agreements are out if HR tries to pull that one! check Bloomberg report August 1, 2014. They can't prevent you from reporting to the press or state or federal officials. Good luck my friend!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I'm naive but the company bugs your car?

They have co- workers record you? I know this happens but I thought it was rep initiated?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been observing this to see if any of my colleagues have posted but I don't think so. So much of this is so much easier said than done and sometimes it's just easier to wait. There is going to be shake up in the company and although several women are being treated like objects, we know going to HR is not likely to do anything. At old companies, when there is drama, I have seen them just fire everyone involved if there is any type of fine line. I can see some of his boys saying that so-and-so was flirting or something like that, and then it would end up coming back on all of us. There is also a 6 month statue of limitations in most states and there hasn't been any real "proof" in that time. If we call him in they will investigate all of us and I don't want to deal with that for one. I am not giving any more information such as whether this is field sales or not or where it is but this does happen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, I sorta think some guy got a passive aggressive good mind f---- and deserved it. Just a hunch

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree our HR is not anonymous at all. They are sleezebags! As long as the sales are there they won't get rid of anyone

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is sooooo spot on!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

women usually know what to do to get under men's skin. You are mean creatures too. You compartmentalize your grudges and bring them back out when you feel like it. My wife will bring up something that happened years ago, out of the blue.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They won't bug you car. I still stand that they would get rid of both, or all, of you if it's going to cause hostility. We are not special, kids. Attorney or let it go!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you are right, with these new laws where people are going to the press and all. Whoever reports is targeted unless you're way up the chain, it's better to get a transfer or quit or whatever you need to do. My old manager was made an example of but they fired the other person too. If it's that bad , get a lawyer but your evidence has to be solid and yes most states have a 6 month limit. Be aware that this will be public and usually both parties are tarnished even the innocent one. Bms' board is full of this but they breed it, from the reps all the way up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps are using their co iPads to record others!! Bad people!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They won't let go of the manager, if it's a manager you're talking about in the first place. They'll let go of the rep and spread rumors that she's crazy and called it upon herself. This ties in with the sociopath thread.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, yes if you start hearing the "she's crazy" BS you can assume whatever she is saying is true.
    I actually think Otsuka would let go of both though. I think that's more possible here than elsewhere. I hope I don't ever have to find out.