HARMONY

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2018 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another loser troll. So sad you must be in the bottom. I'm making a $68k bonus so jealous you are

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sound like the Donald Trump of pharma sales.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or probably just leadership trying to drown out any negative banter on this thread.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life loser no happy leave

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't you listen to the interview Derksy, crack is whack, so get off, fentora also is, so just say no to your pharmD

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dayno is demoralizing

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dayno? who cares. My region is blowing this launch away. All the trolls so jealous get a life not happy leave and you will be replaced in one day. Try it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Less than 4% has been paid for, no region is doing anything but losing money, zero, zilch, nada, even the clueless moron can roger what that means

We all want jobs past 1 year idiot

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing a new product is coming. Has anyone heard this?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaker recently used said will happen early next year

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hoping new product hits next year that doesn't require a hub

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you keep repeating this lie? No one is making that. Not even close. 35K for top 5 reps in the country.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the holiday off Harmony, no one is at my offices anyways......I hate this place, once I stop collecting the easy forms money and need to get doctors/insurance to pay 140k for low efficacy Wakix I am out

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are a little slow in my region. Anyone getting patients???

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are still coming in from last q4
    They won’t count towards q1
    New quota jumped significantly
    5 fold

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the quota is now 10 nRX? What's the bonus structure? Will the new product hit in Q2? I assume it will be same call points?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went from such a high for the first few months with Harmony to a huge low. Sales has done their job and gotten doctors excited about Wakix and writing the heck out of it. o my time find out the managed care team and Corp didn't perform on their side. Docs are pissed and some aren't going to rx anymore until managed care gets better. at the same time quotas are through the roof. Reps still aren't being given the tools they need to be a resource to their offices. At this point I really hope the company gets sold. Corp got a great sales team but didn't get their ducks in a row for a truly successful launch.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was contacted for a territory Manager position in Chicago. Anyone know why the territory is open already? Thanks for any help.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a good opportunity with the new peanut allergy drug