HARMONY

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2018 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget capital gains and ordinary income taxes. Buy yourself dinner!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What awards are we referencing? The last place in the "sleep" market award?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wisdo, Dayno, Dierks, Murphy, Serafin when you spend your cash remember who you stole some of it from. Thats right your employees. Can’t blame it all on Jacobs. You know the employees are getting screwed, its on you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wisdo, Dayno, Dierks, Murphy, Serafin when you spend your cash remember who you stole some of it from. Thats right your employees. Can’t blame it all on Jacobs. You know the employees are getting screwed, its on you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanwhile, Jacobs net worth went to ~$9 million of un-split shares upon the IPO and only has a 60 day waiting period vs 180 for the rest of the company outside of his executive circle. This is in addition to his ~$900,000 annual compensation which includes a 4.2% raise he got in january before the company had a dime in revenue and was over $600 million in debt. It's no wonder the millenials and below hate capitalism - they'd rather have a universal basic income and not work at all than bust their asses to make people like JJ filthy rich. After this experience, can't say i blame them

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fries and a diet soda for JJ. Every day stock down 5%. No real earnings is a problem

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we all got played. Ignoramuses only needed maybe 40 reps- instead they ruined families for their own gain. all broken promises from our interviews. Few making a full shitty bonus of 8750, which ranks among primary care bonuses we all made 20 years ago, the goal is to make 70% or you get nothing. no coverage on actual PBM’s, SMD’s suck, no 401k Match, shitty healthcare bennies. Worst experience of my career. JJ actually thinks anyone will speak up on his “coffee chats”??? Laughable

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! If Jacobs and Dierks were serious about addressing the culture issue that their leadership and their decisions have created, we would have an outside company or HR conduct these 1:1, send out surveys on some of these RBD’s, and start first by acknowledging they alienated 70 sales people by giving 25 of them a retention bonus and lost the trust of 70 sales people by the 8:1 stunt. The sales team is just beaten down and even my RBD is interviewing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jacobs and his buddies don’t give a shit about anyone. He’s a snake. His “coffee chat” is to shut us up till he dumps his stock. Our stock will be under $10 by end of year. How many patients are on drug now John??? We can’t hear you......

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would the coffee chat shut us up?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How deplorable is it that Jacobs was touting how happy the investors were with the IPO? Hey John, here’s a clue, we don’t care that your investors were pleased. What we care about is the 8:1 and the cowardly way you directed the RBD’s to communicate it. You’ve burned your own house down John and your buddy Dierks lit the match! Last question, what kind of VP of Sales calls 25 reps and tells them “but don’t tell anyone”? —— that’s some sick shit there John and until you clean house or get more involved, the toxic culture created in 12 short months will continue to fester. Do you think your investors will care about that?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of CEO schedules "coffee chats" during lunch hours at the end of a quarter ?? Smart move... no consideration for those of us who are still trying to work our butts off here despite the fact that we aren't gonna make a dime this quarter. This company didn't even really acknowledge that COVID exists and has affected our access! No change in goals, in fact most were higher than Q2- and folks didn't even hit those! All because the goals were set at the beginning of the year?? Well... hello.. no one was expecting a PANDEMIC! Go back and adjust them!! Ask for another board meeting! It is rare disease, there aren't that many patients!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all going perfectly. Right on schedule. This was completely pre planned. Scams are great when you are on the the right side of the them. I hope JJ exercises his stock the same day he learns of his Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m going to exercise a load on your whore mothers neck.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

audrey, stephanie, cate you should be proud of the harmony one culture you built

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would like to see you try. Go out and hit your numbers you filthy scum bag!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m grateful that we still have jobs, given the pandemic. Be thankful for what you have, others were not as lucky as us.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever is reading, do yourself a favor and look at the first post, quoted above.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice post John.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am ecstatic to get my Harmony fleece for all the hard work. This place is like a gift that just keeps on giving :). Anyone else excited?!