HARMONY

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2018 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUE!!!!!! This whole new culture is all the ones that worked for him. No specialty experience nor qualified for this role. A friend was at the shit show of interviews yesterday in Atlanta. He said it was obvious that those being offered the job were already selected from LP previous jobs. My friend has numerous years in CNS and very qualified. He lost out to a primary care rep with little experience. Oh did I mention she worked for LP?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They had a lot of people to interview and knew it, should have had improved upon the organization after the first day disaster. If they didn’t see that there were problems you are correct in saying that’s a red flag.

Managed like big pharma creating the smell of big pharma which could cause diarrhea when ingested. Don’t eat the crap produced by big pharma, we are smarter than that. The investor group should be aware of what is going on and make swift and fast changes in Harmony management.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone actually gotten an offer yet from Atlanta interviews? I heard they’d be going out within a day. I wasn’t chosen just curious....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Met with regional and they still seemed unsure of the bonus plan. Not impressed with the process. More like primary care of years past. I'll pass

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE most unprofessional experience I have had in my 20 years in the Industry. Seems to be a "who you know" situation ,at least the manager I interviewed with anyway. They would never have gotten the job otherwise, based on experience. Good luck with this one!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What manager and when did you interview

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same thing happened to me! Terrible interview process. No thanks!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. It’s an appalling way to treat professionals.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received an offer but am not sure if this management team. It really does feel like primary care.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are offers being made the day of your interview or the next day? Has anyone made it to the final interview with the VP or HR in Atlanta and then not received an offer? I interviewed a couple days ago and it was a very unorganized process. I was told to wait like others after the initial interview in Atlanta with the hiring director and one other person. Then after waiting a while, I was asked to come back for a final interview at the end of the day, and both interviews went well. I was then told I could leave and that I would hear an update the next day and have not heard anything. No offer was made while in Atlanta.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I waited three hours after RBD interview. I had a flight to catch, so I finally called Renita. She said I had been moved forward to Roger and HR but that since my flight was soon and they were running behind, to head on to the airport and I would have phone interview with Roger and HR. Days went by and I heard nothing. I finally asked recruiter what was going on and she said they went with another candidate but they would call me if that didn’t work out. Um, no thanks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point I would absolutely consider it a blessing if you don’t get an offer or that you didn’t move on in general. The entire interview process was fake and bogus. They knew exactly who they were going to get offers to while stringing other people along. Several start ups now have not gotten FDA approval so Karma could be a bitch!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many candidates per territory are being interviewed?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up to 3, the charmer, the sales pro and the one with narcolepsy experience

If you don’t have narcolepsy sales experience and are headed to Dallas next week but we’re told you don’t need to have narcolepsy sales experience then I would advise that you not go as it will be a complete waste of your time.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No different than any other company RE: the interview process. Managers are forced to bring 2 people to the table. One is the ‘chosen one’ and one is a ‘place holder’. As long as the chosen one doesn’t blow up and send any red flags, they get the offer. The place holder becomes simply that in the process. As far as “fake and bogus”, I disagree as a manager.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The experience was very much different than every other company who know how to respect the process and those that gave of their time to interview. Don’t kid yourself as you call yourself a manager and respond this was like every other company interview process proves the incompetence, the interviewing experience was a cattle call and wait. How original. RUN!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if you are a manager with HB then could you please advise when the call goes out to make an offer to the “chosen one” and when the “place holder” will get a call letting them know they were not chosen?? I spoke to people who were told they were not picked, ones that advanced forward to meet with the VP, others who met only with HR, and some that were told they would have a phone interview because the VP was behind (most have still not received calls in all scenarios). Which category listed would be the “chosen one”. Very disorganized honestly.

Telling interviewees that only one person advances to the final interview with the VP and now saying that two people get brought forward is certainly not a good process. Better to be honest and have integrity upfront since that is part of your supposed culture and core values. Being dishonest, making people travel and wait when a decision is already made is plain wrong and unethical.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is ridiculous. They clearly brought up what I’ll call now after being through this process (OVER) qualified up against who they already planned to be the one for the offer. In some cases there were also very under qualified up against the planned ones. I saw a bunch of old guys all buddy buddy with them all. It was clear what took What a waste of a day I’ll never get back. I’m glad now I won’t be there.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6230846"][/QUOTE]