harvest technologies

Discussion in 'Terumo Medical Corporation' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 5:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone have a clue what Terumo is doing to this company and product line? Do they know what they are doing? Do they know what they bought? It sure doesn't look that way. They drove away veteran reps and now face a lawsuit from shareholdders?

What gives. could pat elliott and michelle sullivan screwed this up anymore than they already have?

Pat will be let go and michelle isn't going to denver. Can you spell FAIL?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Short answer, they don't know what to do with it. There is no plan. Other than TIS, there is no strategy for the other Terumo entities, TCVS, Harvest, Microvention. Without TIS, this company goes under.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 more VETERAN managers driven away?

These people helped build the industry.

someone better grab the steering wheel or this thing is gonna crash and burn.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does BCT have a clue what they are doing?

Have they ever managed anything ortho before? Do they know how to manage/motivate a sales force?

All signs point to NO.

Did Pat get a golden parachute?

Hey Pat Elliott I know you read this.....jaba the hut looking prick

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BCT is the golden child right now of Terumo. TIS has been minimized and David Perez has Tokyo's ear and attention. All new things are being rolled under their umbrella and Denver obviously has won the power struggle in the US between them and Somerset.

Having said that, BCT acts like a very large company. Very rigid, very metric oriented for the sake of having metrics. Analyses are overdone and provide little insight to the problem at hand.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No idea what BCT is doing, but we can all agree that Pat destroyed a great company. He made ALL the wrong decisions, often with many knowledgable people warning him not to. He cut employee's pay, cut staff, cut expenditures, while making sweetheart deals for him and his friends. Eventually just busted out the whole thing and walked away. He affected many people's lives terribly. Everyone who came in contact with him is now worse off than before.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left the company when it became obvious that Pat Elliott, Edddie V and Michelle had zero clue what they were doing.

How the F did Ed Valigurksy talk himself into running a national sales force with zero experience in medical sales?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elliot was run out of Ann Arbor (TCVS) because he accomplished nothing why would anyone think he could do anything at Harvest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well we were told they knew what they were doing in the beginning. It basically took all of 4 months to see that was not the case.

I guess you trust that if someone is going to drop 75mil on something they intend to do something other than drive it into the ground.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Given the issues that have been ongoing in AA, I am shocked that Elliot will get hired anywhere. But, Sutter ran TCVS into a consent decree and instead of getting fired, he gets put in charge of cleaning up the mess he made. What a great company!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

on 3/31 Pat Elliot "retires"

Can you called getting pushed out "retiring"

Good riddance. The most ignorant "CEO" in the history of CEO's.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now they are going to double the sales force and split up territories.

What a monumental waste of money. Couldn't they for once put money into the things we really need?

This should push out the last of the veteran reps that actually know anything about harvest/prp.

I heard the old national sales manager started up his own distributor and is kicking their ass all over Florida.

Bryan Ody got his butt kicked and then passed the buck to some girl who doesn't know what she got into.

It should be interesting to see them drill this into the ground. I don't think they are going to waste much time doing it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If shoving your face full of fast food and crap were proper credentials for running a medical company, than Pat Elliott would have been the best CEO ever! Harvest would have sold more kits than McDonald's does burgers!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to correct one statement. The new company is not only kicking ass in Florida but nationwide. So many of the top opinion leaders are on board. This company is finishing a top of the line training center. It is everything Harvest could have been but isn't.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought this was a Harvest discussion board. There's no need for Whyte to stroke himself here. go troll some Arthrex board.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! so true! Holy shit Whyte - try to be a little more incognito next time. Now that we all know your posts.... we can call you out forever...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when do these new reps get hired?

How many old reps are leaving?

Any idea what the comp will be for these territories?

What kind of results is Denver going to expect for this infusion of $$$?

SW and ACC bio are nothing to worry about. This management will do far more to harm the company than he ever could. A company founded on a lie can only be so strong.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude at accbio is all smoke and mirrors. I met him at a meeting once and came away feeling slimy as anything. Talks out both sides of his mouth all the time. He gets more and more like Pat Elliott every single day. They are both snake oil salesmen not to be trusted. If you are a seasoned veteran rep you wouldn't want to work for either of these teams.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More training coming up soon!

Yay!

Is anyone else excited to have management that has zero clue tell us how to do our jobs better?

How many new reps have been brought on bored? Young kid that was supposed to take over NC turned the job down after our Vegas meeting.

This company is going nowhere fast better grab a life preserver.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is JU doing hiring that new sales force? How long do they give him before they realize that plan is garbage? More reps does not equal more sales in this market...