Has anyone received an offer yet?

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers anyone?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO-Should be today though.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3:36 on east coast and nothing yet.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An offer for what? Likely many of us will hear nada until after the deal closes.

Interesting that we have another huddle coming up - I wonder what that is all about?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biosims you Clown

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told I would hear something Wednesday.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I am a clown but I have a few questions for you:

Since it would be Pfizer employing you, and the deal has yet to "close", why would you hear anything before the deal closes (and rumors are this could happen soon)?

Who is signing off on new bodies as many hiring mgrs were encouraged to hold off when it was announced as it was known that quality would likely stay away?

Pfe has an existing unit - why are these postings not listed within this unit?

Just curious. You all may be right but there seem to be alot of questions as to who is telling you this and why?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop this nonsense You BOTH are Wrong ![​IMG]

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winner
    [​IMG]
    Loser

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't see how I'm wrong if there is a sales director and district managers ALREADY in place-WOW. Do you red emails that come out. What-are they Fake??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps ARE done Pfizer Will eliminate
    You all First, Bet On It !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told by my recruiter Wednesday would be the earliest you would possibly hear anything, but this Friday the 24th or early next week is more likely

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from the recruiter today and they are claiming that it will be next week before we hear anything! Ugh! Something seems wrong.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had my interview this afternoon. I just left Govig a message pulling my name out. The DM was very cool and I don't think I would have an issue working for her. My concerns are that the medical benefits a very poor at best. When I asked about the ruling requiring Sandoz to wait 6 months post approval before they can launch she said that she didn't know but it was a bit troublesome. She said she felt comfortable that Pfizer would not touch this new force as they gave the blessing, but then said no one can predict the future. At the end of the interview they asked if their package was too low, what would I be willing to accept. I appreciate her candor, but with a stable job already it is too much risk for me. If I didn't have a job, I would not have pulled my name out. (The 2 weeks vacation/car were of no concern to me).

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree the benefits are not good, and are expensive. The HR person at my interview told me they have already been told that Pfizer benefits would not kick in for 2 years. The bigger concern I have is if something happens and I am back in the job hunt will other employers discount this experience because they think you can only sell on price.