Has anyone received an offer yet?

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Utter nonsense.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll see, IF you get hired, which I doubt

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, Ya. You know what will happen to me invisible "person".

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today I tried to reach out to Hospira HR about my offer (after my interview - they said i would get offered a job...) - not true - just saying - they are bad !! Stay away. I am going to move on...waste of time !!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, whatever.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Sad .....So Untrue ......Ghost talking Fool

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire thread is gibberish

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a FUC*ing joke-Get back to people you interviewed and get your SHIT together.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire industry is bullshit. Hospira leads the pack.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, if I don't hear anything this week, I'm moving on. This is B.S. Never experienced such a thing in my career.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a call from the hiring manager today. The rep jobs are "on hold" until the acquisition takes place.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a call from the hiring manager today. The rep jobs are "on hold" until the acquisition takes place.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a call from Elvis and the Easter Bunny said to tell you Pfizer is hiring you fools on the
    12th.......The 12th of never

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Douche. Poop your pants!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats that inbred Ya shit your pants ? Tards tend to do that... Don't worry mommy will wipe that ass for ya When it's all clean I'll put a boot print on it BUK BUK BUK !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer (PFE) Announces Receipt of European Approval for Pending Hospira (HSP) Acquisition
    August 4, 2015 11:37 AM
    Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) announced that the European Commission (EC) has approved under the European Union (EU) Merger Regulation the company’s pending acquisition of Hospira, Inc. (NYSE: HSP). The Commission's decision includes Pfizer’s commitment to divest certain assets.

“We are pleased to have achieved a significant milestone for Pfizer’s pending acquisition of Hospira with the EC’s approval of the transaction,” said Ian Read, chairman and chief executive officer, Pfizer. “We continue to work cooperatively with the regulatory agencies to obtain the requisite approvals, and continue to expect the transaction to close in the second half of 2015.”

Completion of the transaction remains subject to the expiration of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, governmental and regulatory approvals in certain other jurisdictions and other usual and customary closing conditions.

by Taboola
    Sponsored Links

You May Like

You Won't Believe This Offer: Free Installation* on ADT Pulse®ADT Home Security

Drivers Surprised They Never Knew This RuleImproveInsurance.com

7 Outrageous Credit Cards If You Have Excellent CreditNextAdvisor

2 Ways To Cheat Your Mortgage Payoff, Banks Feel TrickedPenny Tricks

From The Web
    You Won't Believe This Offer: Free Installation* on ADT Pulse®(ADT Home Security)
    Drivers Surprised They Never Knew This Rule(ImproveInsurance.com)
    7 Outrageous Credit Cards If You Have Excellent Credit(NextAdvisor)
    2 Ways To Cheat Your Mortgage Payoff, Banks Feel Tricked(Penny Tricks)
    Better Think Twice About Paying Your Mortgage…(AmeriValue)
    Pfizer (PFE) to Acquire Hospira (HSP) in $17B Deal
    Pfizer's (PFE) Rapamune Receives FDA Approval as LAM Treatment
    Pfizer (PFE) Announces IBRANCE Phase 3 PALOMA-3 Met Primary Endpoint
    Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Recalls 2 Lots of Effexor XR and 1 Lot of Greenstone's Venlafaxine HCl
    Pfizer (PFE) to Acquire Commercializatoin Rights of Glatiramer Acetate

by Taboola
    Promoted Links

Categories
    Corporate NewsMergers and Acquisitions
    Next Articles
    Pfizer Receives Approval From European Commission For Pending Acquisition Of HospiraAugust 4, 2015 11:36 AM

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are reading your gibberish and wondering WTF? There is something not right in your head.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you have not been interviewing much in the last year or two. Very few companies have much courtesy for job candidates anymore. Not hearing anything is pretty common as the company is working on a different timeline. I agree it totally sucks but just saying, Hospira is not much different than most pharma companies, Pfizer included. Pfizer now does first round via virtual interviews which are becoming more common but the questions are all pre-recorded so you aren't even answering a real person. When HR became Talent Acquisition, it all went to shit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a hike I own this board Get back to where you came from Before a house drops on you here