Has anyone resigned recently?need advice

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2018 at 1:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you do your final expense report?
    What happens if you don’t turn one in? Obviously you don’t get reimbursed for anything you paid for but what about the company credit card transactions for lunches?
    With this awful new concur it could take weeks to enter all the meals.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you leave your expenses unpaid it impacts your personal credit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is misinformation.
    You can use Credit Karma or a similar service for FREE to check your credit report. And when you do, you will see that the company card is NOT on your report. In fact, I recall that when I got my card I never even filled out an application, which means, they do not have my social security number and could not report to my credit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you crazy? When you took this job it is with the understanding that you would have and have to manage an expense account. The company fills out the information required as they DO have your social and all your info. Your credit was checked when you started this job. Go ahead and not pay. See what happens.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:p:p:p

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I honestly don't think it will make a difference if you do or don't. Shire pays their cc bill in full each month regardless of how we do our expenses. It isn't like other pharma companies that only pay your statement balance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have Spoken to many reps that have left voluntarily and involuntarily and Shire actually doesn’t ALLOW you to do your final report. Guess they are concerned you would do it wrong on purpose and screw them on sunshine act. And no it doesnt Affect your personal credit - not tied at all actually. Credit karma proves this.

Instead you give all sign in sheets and receipts at closeout and they get it done on the backend. Ps congrats on your new role take us with you. pss Are you Ben?? #celeb

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you so much!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ben you are my hero!