Has anyone who was in Atlanta last week been extended an offer?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2013 at 4:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 options now

Hired
    Not hired
    In limbo as they are still interviewing candidates for your territory

By now, if you haven't heard from your recruiter about any of the above options, it's over.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Straight Liar! Mid $70's you're dreaming!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A side question: did you get expenses to/from Atlanta reimbursed? Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes today got offer

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Futurestep has been a nightmare. Shionogi should get a partial refund. Bad management, zero accountability.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did just receive a call from Shionogi to say that they were still evaluating candidates and that I was still in the running, should receive a call next week, either way. I have to say, I have been on a lot of interviews recently, and the experience so far with Shionogi has been pretty good so far.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the interview process like with Shionogi? Have they already hired the DMs?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! But it satisfies EEOC requirements, I had a women who couldn't even spell, some Rasta from the west Indies. Got to Dallas, interviewed with more Big Pharma rejects...no thanks to all this outfit has to offer ( which ain't much)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would YOU know if she could spell or not?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because she KEPT axeing me to spell this word then the next, are you serious axing a question like dat? Knowhatimsayin?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a call at 9 pm last night from futurestep saying I was also still in the running and would know Fri or Mon. After two weeks of silence I assumed I was out. Oh well...see what happens. I have two interviews this week with different companies. Good luck to everyone!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

same here, recruiter called and said Im still in the running and will know more next week. Good luck all....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atlanta peeps follow up offers still going out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atlanta peeps follow up offers still going out. Good luck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am curious with regards to people that got offers either in Atlanta or perhaps this week n Dallas. Did anyone get an offer that didnt go thru with 2 or 3 rounds of interviews? Thanks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any offers in Co, Az, Nm, or Tx?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious how many people do you think have received offers... 10, 20, 100??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 100 as of the other day and it looks like Dallas people are getting offers today. Follow up with your recruiter. Good luck!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, after the Atlanta interviews. Interviewed on Thursday and received offer on Sunday.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state?