Has Celgene "jumped the shark" ??

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the best days behind or is the future so bright you have to wear shades ??

When politics dominate over performance - the end is near....

When teamwork and collaboration rule - the best days are ahead...

What is your view ??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't panic yet. Just give the new talent from abraxis a chance... we will save this company!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHA......that is the best joke I heard all year. The ABX people are the worst. The will ruin this company. Especially the SE and NE group. I was shocked at how unpolished the SE is at this sales meeting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Why are they at the top every year? those guys can sell ice to eskimos -you should take notes, maggot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the SE team that was #2 in country last year. And there are only 2 people leftover in the NE. What a moron.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha No kidding.. There's no one left from original Abraxis. Celgene is hiring their own brand of "talent." Good luck with that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do however agree. I was shocked at some of the people on the SE team here at our meeting. Our group was asking "Who hired these idiots"? They do not fit Celgene culture clearly. Hope they do well. I don't see it happening.

The NE has new people and will be ok.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I see, the SE was last in the country this past year. Hope it gets better for them, but agree not looking good based on the talent.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Celgene culture? you must be kidding, right? too bad celgene doesnt compete with legitimate biotech cultures, Amgen, Genentech, Eisai, etc. Based on the celgene talent Ive seen you clowns couldnt keep your lunch money from the librarian. Battle of the bands? good luck with that, Hahahaha! Losers

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eisai=Legitimate Biotech????? That might be the single most idiotic statement that I have ever read on Cafepharma......Do you know what is going on over there? No, you wouldn't be smart enough to monitor your competitors..........

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Prove it, big shot. Give us some hard evidence from that cutting edge competitive intel you must have. Obviously all you do is cry like a little bitch and surf this board like a pedophile

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now now kids. lets get a grip on our emotions. Celgene has mental health assistance if you need it. just notify HR :)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Douche bucket. How about the fact that Eisai is about to lay off 40% of its oncology sales force. How about the fact that they just got the thumbs down for a new sepsis drug. How about the fact they are not pursuing the AML indication for Dacogen. I study my competitors and that is why I am at the top here. Unlike yourself and your pedophile comment.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Score one for the douche bucket team.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all is know is there is lots of paranoia here. be careful who you talk to, what you say and who you trust. At the end of the day, i dont think there is anyone in senior management that can be trusted. a few of the managers seem ok but not many of those either. the company is run by intimidation and people are scared to death to speak their real mind or feelings. Its sad because it used to be a great company from what i can tell and have heard over the years. not any more.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touche, young grasshopper!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Celgene culture? Will somebody please define this? A culture of trust (please check your cell phones at the door)? A culture of respect (as long as you pay blind obedience to the omnipotent Sr. management)? I just do not get it. I have seen better culture at a Honduran Rooster Fight

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you feel like you just attended a car auction when you left the chicago meeting? so much wasted time, money and resources to "integrate". You cant force integration among 2 teams, it has to develop with time and trust. No wonder the drug companies are under so much scrutiny. they waste tremendous resources and try to force robotical thinking.
    sad state of affairs at celgene.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago was a joke. Never heard such BS. The ABX people were a huge let down. I am looking for a new job.