Has Regional in Ohio, Kim Little ever had ANY selling experience?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 7:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This lady has driven a Region in the ground. She has a region that has been 1 or 2 in the Nation for the last 4 years and now the Region didn’t make goal on any product. He Court Horncastle, pull your head out of your butt and move Kim Little out. Are we this desperate to have Kim Little running a region in the ground. One of my golf partners could run this region better. Two managers are looking for other opportunities now. Pitiful!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As bad as Kim is at leading a region she is not the root of the problem. She is the result of a lousy culture that rewards individuals for terminating employees rather than growing sales. Kim knows that she can't compete on leadership or results so she is determined to show leadership that she is willing to do the dirty work.

When she sits down for her review, she just tells her manager that the reason the region didn't make goal was was caused by low performing reps and managers that haven't been removed. She removes these "low" performers and it buys her more time. Kim never has to have a region perform because before her rebuilding efforts can be measured she has moved on to another region. Wash rinse repeat.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me start by letting you all know that I am not form your part of the country. I was intrigued to read this thread due to the high activity. Let me tell you, what you are experiencing is what has happened to many across the country at GSK. Horrible culture! It starts and ends with management! Look at the individuals you have running the company. Almost none have a sales background. It is abysmal! They manage with fear and intimidation. They set unattainable sales goals. How in the hell do they expect to garner a positive attitude from their sales force? It really is insane! As I mentioned, no idea who Kim is. But she appears to represent they management style GSK wants. Damn shame!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll give you an example, say there’s part of the country where 1. Access is limited by a healthcare system rules or 2. There is an almost monopoly for 1/2 types of MC.

For the above, As leadership do you A). Work with matrix partners on a plan of attack to resolve issues and find an acceptable solutions to move HCP and systems forward?

Or B). Act flabbergasted at the established rules of the area and demand more “calls” and ask for a report of what the top MC plans are every few weeks and offer no realistic solutions?

There’s been no real help or coaching from her and I’m glad others are calling this out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch out and don’t get her wrath during this shutdown!!! Fake those reports or else!

Corona has nothing on Kimrona!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kimrona is head and shoulders the worst. Absolutely no business mind. I use to report to her and thrilled I no longer do. Wake up Court!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Court has no business mind either! Barking out COCO orders like a true military man!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim is a horrible at her job. Remember the Kim and Addy show. Both BAD.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad to see our great GSK run into the ground by an idiot like this. The leadership at this company is poor, and it starts at the top. I’ve got too many years invested but I would love to get out; that’s what I advise younger folks do. This company needs an enema.