Has Sun improved since the last 4 years of bashing?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2020 at 6:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to slap my OWN FACE for reading your stupid question. First off, Stupid, I would think you would want to be an Organization that implements “restructuring” from time to tIme. That is a companies way of strategically aligning itself with the ever changing market of Healthcare. It’s not always a negative checkmark.
    I can say this about SUN and layoffs. As long as I have been representing this organization, especially during this CVD shit, SUN could layoff MANY, MANY people. They have NOT laid off 1. SINGLE. EMPLOYEE. This is the type of company you actually WANT to work with.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is by FAR, THE most depressing post I have read today....And I just started reading. Is that seriously the advice you are giving? To accept an offer but keep looking for other opportunities? Thank
    GOD you’re not employed with the National Suicide Hotline.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aww I’m sorry sweetheart. It’s actually great advice. Always look for opportunities to better yourself and your family.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Going to throw around erroneous insults at people in the Custodian field?
    Those, “mentally challenged custodian floor moppers” work much harder, take PRIDE in what they do, are
    THRILLED to have a job where
    THEY actually show up 15 minutes early, stay 30 minutes later, put in an honest days work, and SMILE at people and say hello. While you....are most likely the antonym.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not disagreeing with you on that point, baby. But you don’t take a job and IMMEDIATELY start looking for another one. You would be smarter to LOOK for the BEST job to further yourself/family before you jump into one which is not the best fit....idiot

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hit a Banjo string did I? And people think “SUN” is a horrible place to work. WRONG! It’s people like you who give SUN the bad name. JBJ

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But here’s the catch:
    People who get hired at Sun, it’s the best they can do. Then they get there and can’t get out because they’re really not smart in the first place.
    It’s a dilemma isn’t it ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like it here.... been here for 3 years, make 140-180k each year. I’m under 30 years old and have a laid back manager. Life is good.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what’s division? Geography? Manager?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same. I make good money and like my manager. Sun could have better benefits but they are keeping me employed during a pandemic.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLANdemic

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the Sun Pharma thread. Your statement is misplaced.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a long and complicated story.

NO.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have officially accepted the offer!!! my sales director is pete! How is he?? i hope sun treats me well for the 1 year im going to be here...... then im out!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that less comments are on here posting than in the past tells me most of the clowns have moved on

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s typical narrow-minded, first thing that comes to mind thinking which is so typical.
    How about this:
    People are completely fatigued about this shit-show, they’ve given up, and are doing the absolute minimum to continue getting a paycheck.
    That’s the reality.