Has the Mass Exodus started yet?

Discussion in 'Xeris Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 29, 2020 at 9:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you all realized what absolute LIARS they are! The exodus is starting!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still have a lot of people who are completely blind to the bullshit! Those of us who know to get out are also being gaslit to death! Exit quietly or else the Stepford Wives will throw you under the bus. By all means never text your dissatisfaction because the snakes will screenshot it and send it management. Lovely culture.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually there were no lies. Paul said he didn’t like sales forces at the last meeting. We just didn’t believe him.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use to be management loved the sales force because the sales force kept the money coming in. Not a lot of managers have business degrees here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul has a psych degree = mental illness

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some my med centers are banning consultant activities. Yea, sales people due to the virus.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most other companies are letting their reps work from home to protect them. Not this toxic company they don’t give a rats ass about us or our families. I literally don’t think my manager could get a job as manager at a contract company. Xeris hires the reject mangers they got booted from other companies I will be long gone before this company goes Chapter 11 but I’m sure as Hell not going into offices this week. My ass isn’t leaving the house Netflix is calling my name.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO! They waited to either be fired or told WHAT LOSERS THEY ARE and HELLO! Leadership team. And that’s a stretch.YOU ARE NOT A LEADER if your kicking people WHILE homeschooling kids. It’s aggressive and I’m seriously going to turn them in.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DID anyone ever see whistleblower attorneys linked to this? Hmmmmm. To late fellows already filed. Or should I wait for Demo? Hmmmm. Got proof just waiting.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL...Turn them in for what? Telling you to do your job? Go work somewhere else loser.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL...Turn them in for what? Telling you to do your job? Go work somewhere else loser.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst time ever for another product launch. Parts of the county will still be on some kind of lock down. Clinics closed to vendors. July and August are big vacation months with patients and providers taking time off.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay. You’re one of the people who actually were in the top 6 or you’re part of “LeADershit.” Either way, you’re delusional.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course but we can’t get a job yet due to COVID. Yes they are total deuce bags and HR and fucking compliance should be shamed.