hasta la vista Alfonso

Discussion in 'Stiefel Labs' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its about time

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another Bill casualty. Alfonso was terrific he will be missed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was too much he didnt know and even more he couldnt find out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously? What did he bring to the table?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing. He was a bureaucrat instead of a business leader. He belonged anywhere that had little to do with sales and marketing. Worst of all he cared more about himself than he did about his team or the business. Good move GSK

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance! Been horrible to his subordinates and good only to his bosses, the worst kind of a leader. Alf was overmatched for his job and added NOTHING during his stay. Couldn't help himself, though, as he was clueless about derm biz from day one. Bill should have never made him the head of US. Hey, GSK - what a waste of valuable resources & $, allowing a corporate leach like Alf to get a Havard MBA and walk away at the same time.

Saludos

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He added perspective on important topics. I will miss his insights

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, valuable insights like what food to order during business dinners.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe GSK will get even wiser and give Alfonso's immediate subordinates (MD and DB) their walking papers too!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then please provide me with your perspective on who the strong Stiefel leaders are. Please tell us.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michelle B, Pascal W, Mike H, Steve G and Greg B. The rest are no mas, not a reference to alfonso)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michelle B is no leader. She's the reason the Soriatane audit was so bad. She cost Bill and Alfonso their jobs. MD and DB are probably next. Deirdre is starting at the top.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's our challenge - we are more concerned with an audit versus progressing our business and people. Things have changed but we should not misplace our priorities

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A shame but DB is a goof

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MB is horrible, really silly non strategic leader, clueless. Agree the others are good and can help resolve the challenges

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding! Being in a leadership position at Stiefel cant be good right now. This was only a matter of time.

Any predictions on who's next?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree MD is a joke. GC and DT are great leaders though

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Alfonso's replacement had his first day in RTP today! An announcement to follow soon...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, he was not nice to subordinates and was unprofessional in talking about people behind their backs. How do you say karma in espanol?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought he was great. Way smarter then "dopey Bill"
    Alfonso, I wish you the very best!!