hasta la vista Alfonso

Discussion in 'Stiefel Labs' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AnTone who thought Alfonso was great doesn't belong in the business. No wonder you were fired.

I guess you can relate as both you and Alfonso were shown the door.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for checling in, Alfonso.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well "dopey Bill" we all know you were pushed, pushed pushed out due to your inability to manage a pharma business that needs to be COMPLIANT. People that live in glass houses "dopey Bill" should not throw dopey rocks.

Of course your complete incompetence resulted in others being impacted. Maybe they were partially to blame because they knew they were reporting in to "dopey Bill".
    Glad to see how quickly you turned on your own VP, terrific dopey leadership.

It's almost bed time, can you read me the story about you being a great business leader again, I'm talking quality not quantity.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see. Bill has been President of three separate businesses. You have been fired from your low level position. Who has credibility and is successful? Keep trying, loser boy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Alfonso now? Anyone know?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I wonder where he landed?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Went back to where he belongs- Peru. You happy?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least he cared about people

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:) hi, i am Alfonso

i am enjoying life in Peru, a beautiful country you should come see if you can, particularly Macchu Picchu

my family and i are building a new business of our own.... and we are very enthused by its possibilities :)

i must admit that i do not miss my last Stiefel/GSK job, not because of GSK or anyone in particular, but because of the situation that we were in and that, i hope, the new management team is no longer in.... i do miss my team a lot though! and i wish everyone at Stiefel and GSK only the very best

if i proved not good enough of a leader to you during our time together, i am really really sorry... i promise i did try the best that i could, but i understand and respect your right to have been dissatisfied with my performance... if you have been to any top in your life, you know that it gets lonely up there, it just comes with the territory and that is just fine

if i helped you in any way, i am grateful that you gave me the chance and opened your heart and your mind to me even if just a little bit... if you got to know me closely, you know that i always tried my best to do the same for you

all in all, i must say that i am very very grateful with my Stiefel experience... it allowed me to learn tons about the US culture and business environment, it allowed me to learn a lot from and about those of you that i shared experiences and time with and, above all, it allowed me to learn a lot about myself as a person, as a manager and as a leader

to this last point, i did learn that the best strategy possible is not only focus on doing what you have been (semi? :)) good at, but actually doing what your heart is asking you to do... in my case, to build my own business in my own country... nothing against any other country, only gratitude, but it is indeed very special to be back home, trying to contribute to the growth of the peruvian people and the development of their potential

anyways, i was just browsing through, remembering the old days and chose for this one to be my first and last post on CP... wish you all the very best

Saludos!
    Alfonso

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said Alfonso you are missed.

We are sad you left but thrilled Bill was fired. You would have enjoyed his last few months. Bill was excluded from every management meeting, all his businesses were shut down and Bill became the punch line of most jokes in RTP and London.

Alfonso be well

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...........and the US business went into the shitter thanks to you and your lack of leadership!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no clue what you are talking about. Bill was not fired. He had the job all lined up at Merz and gave his notice. He also was not excluded from management meetings. The only business shut down was the aesthetics as GSK made it clear that they did not want to go down that path. It looks like you have an axe to grind with Bill, but you are wrong on each point.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus...............we wish you put as much effort into your Stiefel job. Maybe the US business would be sucking wind as bad!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Alfonso,
    Glad to hear you are well. I'm amazed that something as classy as your post actually happened on CP. Good luck with your business

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alfonso, perhaps you have a position for Mike D down there?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the post, Mom.

Signed,

Alfonso