Hatchet Man

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2018 at 3:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was let go recently?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was let go recently after a miserably short time with this company. Fortunately, I bounced back immediately with a better paying and more promising offer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet your exmanager came from Amgen, total losers outside of their circle of Amgen cronies. Sorry that you had that miserable experience, many of us still here continue to take the beatings till morale improves but we are right behind you as the morale here won’t improve until we are sold or forced to leave, just they way poorly managed companies operate these days. Enjoy your next gig.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, what say you? JF from the West is the first manager to get the axe. EW, you’re next.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im hearing more buzz about putting reps on plans this place is a joke. They can’t afford to pay reps so they put them on plans or just dissolve the territories ? Makes a lot of sense. Terrible morale and every time a person is let go everyone calls the headhunters. I agree EW is next karma will get her

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are so many applicants trying to get hired here. Must be the high salary and job security.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FP / IM reps that the company is now hiring have a salary range between 80k to 90k. Not kidding. Not reimbursement / hub experience. No challenging disease state experience. Definitely no Renal experience.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reality is that, like Retail, the Pharmaceutical industry is shrinking. Too many people out of work and looking to secure a gig. There is an over-supply of pharma reps in the job market today, and many have years of experience. If you haven't been unemployed for awhile and you get forced out or laid off, you'll be in for an unpleasant surprise in most cases - times have changed. It's much more competitive now to land a decent job in the industry. And they're applying to OPKO just like they're applying to any and all sales opportunities they can find. It's not even about the money because most will accept less. It's about desperation for many. They need to pay their bills. This is a sign of the times.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EW didn't even tell her last rep she was let go. HR had to tell her two weeks into her PIP.

Classless.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR never told her. MB couldn’t log into her computer and was on with IT... they could not find her name in the system. IT said they would get back in touch. Then she received an email to her personal account with a “pink slip”. EW sent an email out later that day about her separation... no none contacted MB at all... no Conf call with HR or EW... true story. I love telling people what’s is wrong here...how the company treats its employees... and watch other people in the industry mouths drop.

I would really like to know how this was all miscommunication...

Whoever is compiling the exit list... don’t forget TL RSS from Charleston.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Churn and burn. RSS’s are cogs in the machine, a necessary evil in the octogenarians mind.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The other part of the story is MB was on the bottom of the sales rankings for almost a year and likely never left her house. Lol.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like many other pathetic reps. And yet they’re the ones who complain the most and loudest about everything wrong with the company. Losers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want regular or extra crispy?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They also changed the Comp plan to encourage more reps to leave.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well the ones that can’t make money on the plan should leave. They suck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, looks like KM's plan is working.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kirk is the King of PIPs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really K yhe jerk! Thats gonna be 80% of the sales force. You suck as a so called manager. Pathetic Mr. 3 rule idiot! I bet you make your family stand up every night at dinner and repeat your 3 rules. Don’t think the new RSS’s dont know about this. It’s your legend.