Have family to protect

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this latest shitstorm layoff and closure announcement have to do with Respiratory? More cuts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude (or Dudette) at this point if you dont have your paper out on the street, gotta get a clue. Situation isn't going to improve any time soon. When Perrigo finally launches generic by end of 1Q18, wouldn't be surprised if entire RESP division goes CSO. And the biological ain't saving anyone given dismal performance

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When layoffs occur again......
    B. O. - I mean B. L. is actually going to have to find a job where she has to actually WORK!
    STILL waiting for my first FCR from her.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if B.L. actually worked out in the field with us and gave us a little direction, we wouldn't be at the bottom of this launch similar to where we were during the RC launch.
    Hey B.C., how about sending less text messages to all of us during the day when we are trying to make calls and spend that time actually making calls yourself...then you would perhaps have some Rxs during this launch to show for it. While at it, you could free up even more time in the day to make additional calls if you would stop talking crap about your teammates behind their back. For being a former RFT, you lack the respect of your teammates. Numbers talk BS walk. Stop with the texting already B.L. and B.C. I know you think this will cover up your lack of leadership ability and make it look like you are working, but numbers don't lie.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me get this straight.....
    It's ok for B. O. B.L. to miss national meeting the other week due to a boy scouts meeting (?) even though this meeting was on the books since last year, but heaven forbid one of her reps miss a meeting due to illness. Great leadership B.O. B.L.!!!!!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop hating! You know you jerk off to B.O.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest answers only... are we really launching anything right now? CINQ is dead on arrival. AirDuo team can't figure out where is 1st base, and whether they are batting or fielding. RC relaunches abysmal. Or am I missing something? Ferris? Buehler? Buehler?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you just answered your own question

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever you are-which is fairly obvious WHO U R cuz you don't give a shit and you feel safe by your semi exit lies and schemes. Truth is you got burned and thought u had it all mapped out but they kicked your ass to the curb.- you are extremely selfish, have worked the system since day 1 of your employment, and thought u could skate and not work while you developed your business!
    Meanwhile cuz u got nothing to do you post your poison- throwing us ( those who currently employed and report to whom you refer to) under the LA Metrolink by your comments- which mean nothing but maggot ass donkey shit cuz you are bitter and hateful. Finish your devious plan and and take your sorry , bitchy whining non performing, gotta have it my way ass to the Kansas City curb and pull you dildo out and fuck yourself until you bleed!
    BYE- BYE FELISHA!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to say reading this last post, I'm perplexed. One of the individuals spoken about in this thread has thrown more people under not only the LA Metro, but every other bus and train in numerous states due to her insecurities IMO. You treat that many people badly, and I have to say that you are fooling yourself if you think it's "obvious" who wrote those threads. My guess is that it's multiple people who are fed up.
    You talk about working the system? IMO, none works the system better than this individual. You talk about skating? It is common knowledge among managers and reps that this individual rarely works full days in the field. Call me crazy but perhaps this is one reason why your region can't launch a product. The district that rubs up against yours has better numbers year in and year out. Hard workers. Worse MC coverage. whats the problem then? The only thing obvious here IMO is your reason to write this post. You are one of her minions (and there are fewer and fewer of you each day due to all the resignations) who enjoys not having to ride with your manager. You enjoy not having any accountability. Understandable but sad IMO.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading your lovely language leaves me with two thoughts:
    Either you don't have command of the english language hence why you use such filthy words
    or
    You are the one who is bitter and hateful because your cruise control job with no oversight or accountability has been exposed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No issues with this. My issue was with the poster throwing a rep under the bus.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After reading your post, why are you still working for a company you obviously don't believe in? There many who lost their jobs, that would trade with you, in a heartbeat.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard another 75 layoffs in September

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit spreading your BS as if you know something. Teva is in jeopardy, no doubt but we're not going to be cut anymore. The next cut, if it comes and no one in the US would even know this would be a complete sell off or dissolution of the unit altogether.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL sounds like a rosey future and reason to stay here LOLOLOL
    R U FUCKING MORON?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attitude reflects leadership. And when you have "leaders" like BL, and MF, then this is the attitude you get from your sales team. They are lazy and lack any type of moral compass in my opinion and from what I have observed. When you have a NSD like CC who looks the other way then it only reenforces this type of attitude.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they wonder why we can't launch a product.
    Theres your answer Israel.
    Leadership or lack there of starts at the top.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No bad students Only bad teachers