Have fun as BD employees (haha)!

Discussion in 'CareFusion' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He truly is an incompetent idiot. I am so looking forward to him being gone. He is probably the most conniving weasel I have ever met. He would sell his mother's soul if it would advance him

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I certainly do not feel badly for anyone at Carefusion whether they loose their jobs or not. They came in with Freddy Kruger gloves and slashed the daylights out of Vital Signs and the employees. They were totally dishonest from the first day they walked in; several were confronted with the hard facts regarding the very dishonest and hurtful things that they were telling to people who were trying to make sure they had jobs (either at Vital Signs, Carefusion, or outside the organization). They actually shrugged their shoulders as they admitted it but stated it was out of their control. Anyone can have integrity; they chose not to. CareFusion made sure they did as much damage as possible and even prevented transfers. I just hope that they receive the same treatment going forward. I realize that they totally killed Vital Signs; manufacturing is moving to Mexico, all are loosing their jobs. I just hope that they at least try to maintain the quality of the devices that were manufactured in NJ/CO with diligence and attention. Somehow I am pretty sure most of the knowledge is gone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over it or get out.... Its all part of the corp america game...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An acquaintance in Florida told me Osseon was hiring VCF experienced personnel. He was hired in central Florida and likes the company and products. They said they are growing and looking for people both sales and clinical.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how the information on this merger is flowing...it's not really.

I work in IT and it is very disturbing to hear about all the restructuring that will be happening for the business...but not hearing anything about what will be happening to IT.

So much for transparency, eh?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about infección prevention?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Infection prevention is getting rolled into their similar business. That is one of the few businesses they are not going to sell.

Sales reps on the other hand, well, glorified telemarketers, will be sent packing with nothing more than a bag of dicks. See you at McDonalds..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no clue what you're talking about.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you are right, don't know a thing about anything. All I can say is WATCH.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop yet I do know, look up V Mueller business for sale. Reuters. Again I know nothing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

English major, huh?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be one of our quality Type-A-holes. I'll consult the writing style manuals next time.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love A-Holes!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn't get the job!

15. well said. You made your bed, now you have to lay in it. suck it up buttercup.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but once they start consolidating overlapping sales territories - will probably coincide with consolidation of rooftops (don't need all the redundant warehouses/distribution centers). Heard that many shared services departments would be cut 70%, but that sales wouldn't be as deeply impacted.