Have the 3500 been identified yet?

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2017 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ELI LILLY LEADERSHIP CREED:
    Bigger Lies, Bigger Wallets.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DCSG did not take the package, we were given the package!

3. Absolute nonsense. We have the best chemists. Our molecules are huge.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what are the numbers for the US? Did we meet the 2000 - 2500? More cuts coming? Word is M&Q has some global announcements in November?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both. Rumor I've heard is they got 2000-2200.Word is many manufacturing line workers who will have to get backfilled. In most departments, however, the number they got through the VERP will not be enough to cover the decreased budget they were given for 2018. I know my department will need to cut a few percent more than they got in VERP as the budget cut is said to be substantial for 2018 compared to 2017. Clinical operations will cut 15%, AAs 25% plus reorganize them into unproductive cat fighting groups, some parts of LRL 25% (if you do small molecules you should be brushing up the CV). And then the sales force cuts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add Drug Metabolism Pharmacokinetics to the Chemistry group. Both worthless. Last compound discovered in house was mydicksaflopping
    Can't remember what's if for though

7. Not true. Chemistry is the most useless by a mile.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhhhh, the PowerPoints!

9. We need more failed management drones to migrate to labs as Extinguished Gus Research Scholars as they day trade & eat popcorn

10. Thuffering thuccotash! My dayths are numberthed!

11. Which hole must I kiss now?

12. It's embarrassing when you are CSO but not even in the top 5 Tim's in chemistry.

13. I couldn't discover a drug in a frickin CVS...duhh huhhh duhhh huhhhhh

14. Where am I?

15. PD2... we so screwed...si, si, si....chinga me!

16. Panera

Panera Guest

its ok

the Next Generation r*****s will fix it

17. White BMW

White BMW Guest

Where is Tomich?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

honestly I've never seen a more incompetent group than LRL. Evac.. sola.. bari.. failure after failure. An R&D group with no new ideas protecting the same group of morons who get us into these cuts every time. Even the reps who keep their jobs should find a new home. How can we sell drugs that are 5th to market?

19. It pays 4 my Carmel McMansion & the Lexthus...

20. Theaxman

Theaxman Guest

And after all of his years at the helm, A.P.witz is going to retire. I also heard that Pepto-Bumol is retiring after years of a successful leading of the large molecule side. My only hope is that they were ordered to retire.