Have you ever seen things this bad?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Eel Buster, Mar 2, 2018 at 5:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Is the current corporate culture towards our reps unacceptable?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

100.0%
  1. Eel Buster

Eel Buster Guest

The stress level from the RBD level down is insane. The district managers are taking ulcer medication and the reps in the field are over it. Stockholders should be taking a second look and be very worried. I do not think I will make it to being vested but at this point I do not care and I am looking for something else.

PS Credo my ass!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have noted in your original post that saying YES means it is Unacceptable. If someone is not paying attention they might get it backwards.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you want tenure, get a govt job. You are free to leave anytime you want...isn’t it a funny coincidence that those afraid to leave a job are the same under performers that can’t get hired elsewhere? If you are good at sales and have the track record to back it up, you can write your own ticket.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma is NOT sales!! Try selling product/service with signature on a contract. That’s selling with a commission. We are paid with a 80% base salary, 20% IC.
    Pharma success is about finding a way to manipulate the system to get incremental volume for the quarterly IC.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, anyone who thinks this is Sales has had way to much cool aid. Besides, everyone is lying about calls anyway saying they are seeing the MD on every call. Pharma is nothing more hat customer service in 2018.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The majority of top performers in JNJ typically have local advantages set up through payers, access etc. top sales performers beat their chest when this JNJ game is set to their advantage or disadvantage. Get a real job! JNJ is a bunch of bullshit!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not even that when all the HV customers targeted by the Company won’t see us in the first place, every level of management knows it, and the system forces reps to lie about the nature of nearly every customer non-interaction. DMs see the same 2-3 low decile MDs on every “ride along” and silently sign off on their 80 percent CPA rates. RBDs know more than anybody the farce that is “access.” Yes the games continue more than ever. Hmm. Ever wonder WHY?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which is done at the NSD, RBD and DM levels most of all.

Reps are simply scapegoating fodder to implement marketing strategies that serve vastly different purposes than what the window dressing likes to suggest.

When everything you do as a rep doesn’t make any sense at all? Trust that it makes a whole lot of sense, from a very different angle.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps the poster doesn’t want tenure, just to be heard and express his/her experience working under sales management that continually tasks an enormous sales force to “see” totally inaccessible customers beyond their control. And he/she should continue to do so to anyone who will listen, especially since management won’t. It’s kind of fascinating really. I bet lots of people would be interested to hear how things work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO and right on! This place is a big joke.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Milk it for as long as you can. Too much age d. Stay until they get rid of you.

13. Fentoine Lum

Fentoine Lum new user

Sounds like the entire american economic system.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CREDO is as real as the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny. Year 12 of a CIA is only accomplished when you are with a company that is without morals. The entire place is a tale of Pharma failure with patients paying the ultimate price.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wgy dont you guys use JNJ like it should and leave Janssen and go to one of the other 30 med companies we own? Dont you get the stretch for success emails about controling your careers? Call HR and ask for the local buisness development leadert that hired you on your first interview. Ask her about all the open jobs in your region. Tell her and your manager you are bored and want to move on. Its that simple. They cant fire you. Almost anyone at JNJ would welcome this attitude except the pharma group. Forget them. This is a global conpany that wants people to move on and excel in the system.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont come to CVM if you believe in the credo it is toxic here

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All divisions are where have you been. People are only in it for the car, benefits and paycheck.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did this years ago and work for one of our device companies now. Surprisingly easy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stretch projects are blocked at the RBD level so that they can discriminate and play favorites. Disgusting place to semi-work.