HAVE YOU PEOPLE EVER CONSIDERED...

Discussion in 'Compliance' started by CapPig, May 1, 2011 at 1:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. #1 CapPig, May 1, 2011 at 1:28 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011 at 8:26 AM
    CapPig

CapPig Guest

that you are worthless troglodytes who do nothing more than manipulate people's lives with equally useless regulations?

You guys enforce regulations that benefit no one and only destroy lives. Your jobs are only to destroy. Not create, not to grow, not to produce. You are the antithesis of productivity.

I pray to my fuzzy blue God every night that all of your jobs should be eliminated in much the way you eliminate jobs. As someone who has gone through a dubious investigation, you people are at the absolute bottom of the rung of life.

Thanks, I feel better.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our pleasure!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be one of those idiots working at my company. Attempting to pay off doctors with consulting agreements or providing extra perks to customers as an incentive? The sooner you realize that companies are forced by the sentencing guidelines to have people like us, the sooner you can get off your ass and get back to being productive. Without people in compliance, your company can be shut down. That sounds really effective.

Your government made the rules. Your company likely signed up as a member of Eucomed, Advamed, or PhRMA. Get over yourself and blame the people who make the rules instead of the people who are bound to enforce them.

Your job isn't that important to a company trying to stay in business. The government can exclude you from participation in federal programs. Where's your company then? Instead, follow the rules and do your job, dumbass. If you can't follow the rules, get into another industry. Tons of people will line up to take your spot. Start working at a fast food restaurant....Whoops, those employees have to follow rules as well.

Let me guess: A med device rep? Spine? Ortho?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Au contraire, (s)he must be one of the idiots working for my company. Barffffffffff. I am really just so tired of it. Those nagging, sleazy, low life, money grubbers who will do anything for a buck. Prostitutes by another name- "successful pharma employee". Yesiree, criminal activity by loudmouthed stenchy mealy mouthed nags always in a hurry to get the deal done at any cost. They will kiss the asses of any outside business partner and wait with their tongues hanging out for their quid pro quo. They sign their own company up for PhRMA, for the FACE appeal and lots of smoke and mirrors but OMG if you ask them about it they don't even know what it is and think you have made a typo on a document. Sorry, these sleazoids are all over the pharma industry and they all have the biggest mouths. May they get their quid pro quo from Uncle Sam as soon as possible. I'm so glad everything is going off patent and they will soon all get the boot. YAY.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F-ing legal puke. I hope and pray that YOUR WIVES, YOUR KIDS, YOUR MOTHERS, YOUR SISTERS........people YOU love, are affected by your worthless efforts. Legal pukes couldn't do our job if they try. Rather, they love to do everything possible to hamstring our efforts and further their worthless profession. You all should be lined up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's bad enough trying to correct Reps. behavior before damage is done - it's even harder to monitor their managers.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting to me that everyone here is so vitriolic regarding the behavior of those working in the other department. For the record, I don't have a problem with compliance. It is necessary so we all keep our jobs, as has been stated.

The issue I have is with the FDA's approach to regulating the healthcare industry. Don't get me wrong, I get that we don't want S&M out there promoting Evista for cough and cold season, but this lock-step approach the FDA is currently taking with respect to on-label promotion seems to overlook that every day doctors DO necessarily use products off-label. Why? Because it is so cost prohibitive and time consuming to pursue new indications.. or a new dosage strength.. or whatever (especially if the market potential is small) that companies cannot reasonably pursue that many indications. So we end up with a product that might have the power of a light saber, "but Doctor, we can only call it a glow stick." So we force doctors to just figure it out on their own, for the most part. Its the whole concept of the ALMIGHTY FDA APPROVED INDICATION that bothers me, frankly. There needs to be a better and faster way to recognize and validate post-marketing community-based experience and add it to the label (thus, allowing company representatives to discuss it legitimately).

Sorry, just my humble opinion.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cap pig likely worked with Bristol myers as a rep. You guys, in compliance, did quite a number. Unfortunately, where you've failed miserably is protecting reps where there is a manger that decides to pick on yet another rep.

When you see a trend in a dickhead mgr where they've blown out they're 3 rd or 4 th rep in a year or two- you need to understand that you shouldn't always protect the mgr and that that mgr's attempts of boosting sales through negative reinforcement is costing your company way more than if you would've selected a good manager from the start- one that doesn't believe in negative management.

Thank for discussion