Hazard a Guess at the Settlement Amount

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HQ mole here...in neighborhood of $650-$750 million.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the status on the settlement? Why haven't we seen an update since it has been 6-9 months since the $150MM offer?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We arent paying $150M. We'll pay little to nothing when all's said and done.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently you haven't read the SEC filings. The company has estimated the minimum amount due to the Feds is $150 million. They are hoping the Feds accept that offer. I doubt they will.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is we are only willing to pay 30 million. I doubt we'll even end up paying that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who started this post? “Hazard “ a guess? Who says this shit? And it’s meaningless let’s end it now!! Don’t post after this.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hazard your a little bitter about the shitty company you work for.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would hazard to guess that the person who asked about the settlement amount was not an uneducated rep.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ding ding ding

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"the Company has accrued $150,000,000 associated with the Department of Justice investigations representing its current best estimate of the minimum liability exposure. There can be no assurance that these matters will be successfully resolved, and based on ongoing uncertainties over timing of these payments and potentially wide range of outcomes, the ultimate amount of potential liability may materially exceed the $150,000,000 accrual recorded as of December 31, 2017."

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1516479/000156459018005187/insy-10k_20171231.htm

p. 80

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Insys RATS will be lucky if the DOJ even allows you to stay in business. I highly doubt they will.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DOJ is in our pocket. We will get off with small fine and plead down charges.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep pretending RAT

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a shareholder, that's good to know.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a terrible investor. Rode that one down from $40, did ya?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How will Insys be able to pay that?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They won't Einstein.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Einstein hahaha ....love it. there's a reason the DOJ hasn't accepted any settlement for the past 3 years...... they don't want the fine - they want Insys SHUT DOWN!