HB2 LLC Labs out of Texas

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Oct 28, 2016 at 11:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are there kickbacks going on here with providers? Why would a provider use this outfit?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your doctor has mislead you. And is in the wrong. You are absolutely allowed to buy medical debt. This is a collection agency that focuses on buying lab debt. They will only grow, as many labs over the last 5 years nevers billed patients when tests like Pgx were not covered. You can whoever you want, but these guys are just one of MANY lab collection agencies popping up. There next step is a civil lawsuit unfortunately. I know it sounds like I am taking there side, But that is not the case. I am just telling you the facts. Good luck, and if you did get a Pgx test done and didn’t get a bill, you will soon!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scam all the way, contacting my lawyer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is more than legal to buy healthcare debt. You are in a tough spot, but don’t blame the collection companies, blame the labs/doctors/reps that screwed you over.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wade Rosenburg owened Integrity labs and also owns HB2 look at wikicorp and connect the dots on this scam. integrity told doctors they would never bill patients but did testing and billing under HB2, this is a ugly mess for patients.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is one thing to not send patients to collections which is fine but you cannot tell physicians that you will not bill their patients. It is illegal to not bill them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesterday I received a bill for over $8K from services in 2015. I remember back then my insurance company got a claim for $11K or $12K that was reversed and rebilled at a more reasonable amount. Waiting for insurance to respond to my message since the details are no longer available to me on their website after 4 years. I don't think I'll be paying this bill.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly what has happened to me! I was extremely frustrated when I received a bill for $130.00 for lab work from a surgery that was performed 3 years prior! I had already paid all bills associated with my neck surgery. Reached my deductible and maximum out of pocket of $6500. There was no information on invoice about what it was for, the doctor who ordered it, or the hospital I had it done at. Just a date and cost. I called the number on invoice and asked for an itemized detailed statement. Took a month to get a big envelope back. Seemed more legit, but still no reference to doctor or hospital. Mailed a check to Farmers Branch address. Returned...no such address. So I didn't worry about it. Got another bill. They started calling my cell phone. I called them and told them I tried to send them a check and the representative said I should have mailed it to the Michigan address, but he would be more than happy to take a phone payment using my credit card. Uh....no. I told him I would just send another check. Just wanted to be done with it. Well, one year later guess what I get? Yet another bill for $230.00! Nope! Did some investigating. Owner of this company...not a good guy. I will not fall for it again. I don't want anyone else to fall for it. Already reported to BBB. Will be calling attorney general and Texas Insurance Agency, and my BCBS (no longer with them, but this was the company I was with during surgical procedure). I hope this post helps someone!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone contacted a lawyer about these bills. I have the same issue. I paid $300 for this test in the doctors office in 2015 and was told that was my part. The lab billed my insurance company $27000 in 2015 of which they paid almost $20,000 in 2016. I received a bill in 2019 for $6800. $27,000 for a blood test is excessive. The provider says they were not supposed to bill me but I'm sure he received a kickback because I can tell by his demeanor on the whole issue that he is scared. United Healthcare just filed a lawsuit on one company for this very thing. We need to file a class action lawsuit. I went on to "topclassactions" and put my information in. We need to sue the lab, the collection agency, the insurance providers and the medical providers if necessary. If anyone has contacted a lawyer please provide us the information.

Thanks,

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I filed a complaint on HB2 Lab and HB2 Lab/ Collect USA with the BBB, Texas Insurance Agency, and the Texas Attorney General as Consumer Fraud Complaint. If you have a complaint, please report to these agencies. They track trending activity and volume of activity.