HCV

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was the meeting in Chicago?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terrible. Louie embarrassed himself multiple times. About 30 people quit before the meeting. This division is a disaster.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing could be as embarrasing as the email he sent out to the managers after all the reps quit last week. Now that's embarassing...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did it say?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loser

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will just be a matter of time until we know who posted the letter. Check the job postings. Toast.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was well written. Was it not true ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. If that's a real letter from a real upper management guy, then I'm impressed. Great letter addressing a difficult topic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call the guy and ask for a raise.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I'm floored that someone in a senior leadership position would send such a letter. He just admitted that AbbVie under pays, offers less time off, and is a micromanaged organization. Why not leave? There are many companies that still pay very well, offer a great work-life balance and have better benefits, and give folks the power to run their own business. If your a sheep, fine, stay. If your a trailblazer, move on to greener pastures.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having spent time w LQD, that tone in the letter sounds like him. The facts are correct. I have never seen anything like that ever from a senior leader in AbbVie/Abbott, that is cultural change.

Now, time to move on and get ready to go to market. There are growing expectations for HCV.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but I agree! Well written and sincere.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Louie Louie: What is our competitive advantage versus Gilead, Merck, Bristol Myers, etc? It's not the culture! The anxiety in the sales force revolves around the low odds for success. Plus, please go back to your writing class! What a rufus!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

original poster and within this thread are footprints of a scumbag outsider. Most likely an advanced degree nimwit looking to feed an ego, as a "spy" for any competitor. Most revealing is when they collect for one client and then collect on same client for a different project. Best we shovel as much BS for them to sift through. If OP were legit they would have private messaged someone about the meeting. CP inquiries like this one, usualy = crawlers

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those growing expectations you refer to are another thing that has me concerned on this entire launch. If you look around, the territories are very small and make me suspect that this is only going to be a full blast approach. After the few viable writers are enlightened, it stands to reason that this is overkill. No way do you want such a bombardment of reps on such few providers for more then several months. It has been proven to be counter productive and creates animosity and irritation in the offices.
    Gilly is certainly spread much, much thinner and we could be the ones who get sucked dry and cast aside in very short order.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FINALLY a thoughtful response.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said and real employees were too dumb realize it. The Gilead Vpak Mole lives on Abbvie board. Hundreds of threads on here all BS

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many reps, MSLs, patient advocates doe you have now support Vcrap?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's just say, we know them all on a first name basis.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Gilead mole you're easy to spot !