HCV

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Jan 23, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This job has officially jumped the shark....and so will many really good reps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? What happened? I'm in a different division and would love to get on the hcv side.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie and Merck are breathing down our neck. Patient population dwindling. Stock nosedived and Trump and congress has us on the hit list for illegal activity that happened at VA. We are toast by July. Inside high level source info.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma! Screw the patient and eventually you will be screwed as well! Outrageous pricing is your downfall!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do I begin? For starters we are being micromanaged to the hilt then you throw in dwindling patients, loss of state medicaids, and calling on PCP's rep morale is at an all time low. The standard Gilead reply is you should be "happy your working here". Rolling my eyes, have you looked at the stock price? This is not the place to be anymore. Sad because I really like working here...hoping things turn around but I have very low expectations at this point. Save any "boo hoos" or "oh the poor complaining rep" because I could care less. Job satisfaction is important and good people will leave.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q416 revenue will destroy us. FDA is breathing down our backs. Stock tanking. Harvoni crippled. No pipeline. We're history by August. Foster City in shambles. Jump this sinking ship !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    dough– ‏@tgtxdough

$GILD Harvoni NRx&TRx were 1,406&3,225, down 3.4%&down 9.5% w/w, respectively. Sovaldi NRx &TRx were 100&257, down 8.3% and down 23.1% w/w.
    7:08 AM - 27 Jan 2017
    2 RETWEETS3 LIKES

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Monica will save us