HDL's Time has come

Discussion in 'Health Diagnostics Laboratory' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manage Care companies have finally caught on. Leakage reports are the focus. No more out of network over payments. Bye-Bye you Cheaters.

Plus the OIG is getting ready to drop the hammer on the so called "Collection Fees"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bukake

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was questioned today. Your time is up fraudsters.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all knew that you were cheating. The heat is getting turned up. Paying docs to use your tests and walking away with millions. You cheated the system!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm I believe that number may be up to a billon dollars.... Yup.... A billion dollars billed to Uncle Sam. Nice work...... If I was a betting man.... In a couple weeks.... Uncle Sam 1.... HDL..... -1B!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your favorite Anime?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have a Compliance Officer/Department at all? Seriously?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They continue to do really shady stuff, even in light of all the recent attention. Greed is a powerful drug, and HDL/Bluewave is addicted. I predict jail time for some of these guys. Cal and Brad should go hide with Tonya, maybe they can all work together on her brother's new venture.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dead on correct. BJ and CD have never been legit, even in their BHL days. True schmucks in every sense of the word, and greed and ego will get the best of them. Gotta love karma!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They had a solid compliance person for a short time but he left...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you believe that BJ and CD are suing HDL for breach of contract...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not all bash HDL, remember the Bluewave reps are shady and paid off accounts for business, BOOMER CORNWELL!!!! HDL's achilles heel was trusting Brad and Cal to hire legit sales reps that value their reputation rather than the millions in their pockets! Now they have moved to a lab called True Health and are again back to their shady dealings making sure they can continue to build their big houses and drive their nice cars while manipulating the system. Shame on all these folks and eventually you will be held accountable. The best is they all end up at some shady lab because their reputations are in the toilet and no good company would touch them with a 10 foot pole!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best part is that Boomer is getting 3% of all those guys sales now. Priceless!!! The morons followed the money and now he's getting a piece of their pie.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Boomer Cornwell is now "King of the dip $hits". What kind of crazy koolaide are they drinking where he is the good guy?!? He is the wrost human being I have ever encountered! He lies to fill his coffers and those idiot BW reps follow him!?! Clearly they are all sharing one brain cell!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now HDL has another former BHL douche....S Davis?!?! Wow, did he stoop or what?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right! Time to dominate!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is boomer Cornwell in jail yet???

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only $50 million? Is BlueWave responsible for any of that? They made more off Medicare than the lab did...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again Ernie....