head office

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this company or a recruiter approaches you for a head office position, don't walk away, run. They are the most dysfunctional company I and everyone I know who has dealt with them have ever come across, and that applies to the trust fund CEO, the former (mad) COO, and from there on down. Do not touch them, unless you too are a dysfunctional loser.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey jackass during your tenure you have run off very competent reps and mgrs in field sales, chief financial offcr, 2 or 3 HR directors that didn't want to break laws doing your requested dirty deeds or law breaking, 2 people in the legal dept - both attorneys, very creative and successful marketing people, you on the other hand have driven down stock price, been directly responsible for lost sales, botched clinical studies costing millions, constantly lowering morale - do us all a favor and leave the company, even better leave the industry perhaps even trying to grow up you moron

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol the bozo from a ohio junior college rotc dumb prick you really are pathetic

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those reps that were laid off: HR has decided to bad mouth some of the reps making it more difficult or nearly impossible to get interviews or jobs. Like some of us we have had someone call and record the conversation with HR, hire an attorney and make your case against Sucampo

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit! No company HR dept. would take that foolish chance for no reason!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your an idiot if don't think Sucampo wouldn't do that. They are dumb asses. Get an attorney now. I did two years ago and won my case. Thank you very much!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut your face you fckng moron that is very very typical of the low behavior encouraged by the top management and also from the jap trust fund a-hole founder so go get stuffed pecker breath

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing that a true undereducated imbecile like you comments on things you obviously know nothing about! There will never, ever, be a lawsuit against Sucampo HR. Keep watching!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask KM about his law suits. I believe he is 0 for 2 and I was one that won. Not to difficult to win because he is an idiot like that idiots around him.

As far as HR, take pat grogans advice and get the hell out!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is wrrong.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fornicate yourself. "This is wrong" there's nothing right about this place!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's plenty right about this place, if you want to work 2 jobs. There isn't an easier place in America to be able to double dip, and to not get caught.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True that #12. I've been here a short time and haven't quit my other job yet. Piece of cake.