Headed for a cliff

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Apr 13, 2020 at 1:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn’t sustainable. We heard them hint at that last week. Asking us to turn in our cars, or not pick up our leased vehicle is evidence a change maybe coming. 600 phone reps is far too expensive for a company to keep paying for the number of scripts coming in.

Convince me I’m wrong.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, they’re doing their best but are burning through cash. Our CEO is doing everything in his power, including interviews with loudmouth Jim Cramer in order to keep us from crashing and becoming a takeover target at a below market cost! Ugh! I’m nervous.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not just Biohaven, it is many companies in this same situation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The difference is that Biohaven has hired WAY too many reps! Do we really need 2 reps per very small territories Heck NO! I had a way much larger territory that I promoted in by myself before coming here. Don’t get me wrong, I love having a much smaller territory for a great salary but come on, there only needs to be one rep. Bet half of us will be gone. That will be a huge savings. Just saying. And yes, I run the risk of being let go. It makes perfect business sense.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Optimistically, 6-8 weeks before things start to re-open, but medical offices will likely be longer than that. Have heard that several weeks after the last reported case in a county will be one guidance marker for physicians. It will vary. Regardless, 2 more months of paying everyone and then re-launching... no way they don't cut reps by half. Burning too much cash.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you high? 6-8 weeks? will there be a vaccine by then? We are not going to be out in the field in 6 to 8 weeks. You are delusional. You are in denial. So, we just go back out with no vaccine, no tests for ALL? ok, sure. sounds like a plan. Then all of this , was for nothing. This will be a SLOW, LONG process. It must be done right, or all hell will break lose. The reason the curve is flattening, is because we are STAYING IN!!!! the minute people start behaving like we did prior to this, Carona will surge!! Until there is a vaccine, plan on this job not even being close to normal. Re-launch? sure, maybe end of 2020 or early 2021. Get a grip!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

launch crashed and burned. WORST nightmare for all involved. There is NO way there wont be lay offs.
    Worse though, what is happening with the Pandemic. The failed launch, and all the ignorant decisions ( to go to Vegas, gather in huge groups weeks after warnings) means nothing in comparison to what we are facing. We need to face the music. Noone is going out into the field anytime soon. Offices will NOT let us in!!!!! Until there is a vaccine, count on that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What planet are you on?? out in the field in 6 to 8??? Have another drink, In the meantime, create your Pandemic plan we can all follow, sans a vaccine. Send in by Monday!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always love convince me I'm wrong guy. He ranks right up there with "sky is falling guy" and "No way I'm wrong guy" or "I'm perfect and have never made a mistake guy".

So, I'm not going to try and convince you you're wrong. Because whether I convince you or not, it doesn't change what the president decides to do, my governor decides what to do, my local municipality decides to do, or what Biohaven decides to do. See the problem you have is that you probably find a hole in every story/idea/criticism, etc. you ever received. My guess is you bounced around company to company to company searching for that "rainmaker" and never found it. My guess is your kids love the fact that your tombstone should probably say "Here lies ___ and his favorite phrase is I told you so". You also probably click on the banner ads that say "100% erectile dysfunction cure" but knowing the calories you spent in that split second clicking on the banner were wasted and your own personal insecurity is causing the issue and there isn't a pill for that. But that's ok, the company asks "if you want" to turn in your rental car, feel free and do not pick up the lease vehicle and you hit the panic button. I wish you the best CL because I know who wrote this. It's you Chicken Little, isn't it?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a weirdo

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chicken Little just laid an egg... go get an Rx for Zanax and double the dose.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK not only are you a weirdo, you’re a moron. Go get a dictionary and learn how to spell XANAX

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In pharma and can’t spell Xanax.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took a Xanax. Man you are right! Helped a ton! Feel less anxious. But still cant escape the reality of the situation.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My wife is on my case about coming to this company! Ever since Vegas forcing me to quarantine for 2 weeks after I returned and now the uncertainty. Never thought I’d agree with her. My manager seems iffy now, not sounding very positive. Or I should say they’re not doing a good job of hiding their concerns.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow bro. You have got to be compensating for your own shrinkage. All the big talking... Neither a grower or a shower I suspect.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is putting a huge strain on my marriage. Wife forced me to quarantine after Vegas, angry as hell for my decision to come to Biohaven, and now my manager is skittish when any questions are asked. Financial friend of mine tells me we’re prime to be scooped up by a much larger company, with all the bigwigs cashing out and moving on.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll tell you where we can save a lot of money. There is no need to have two reps in these tiny territories that have only brought in 3 or 4 scripts so far, or less. This is a complete waste of money. Even at their peak, it’s still a waste of money. I mean if we’re going to get serious about saving this company, that’s the first place I’d look. Like it or not, I think those territories need a second look and a right-sizing

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget on our car insurance with Geico.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is absolutely correct. Convince me I’m wrong