Health Insurance at inVentiv

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Oct 5, 2017 at 11:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are the health insurance options at inVentiv? I was told that they only offer high deductible hsa plans. Is this true? If so, that's not going to work for me. I'm hoping they have other options more suitable for employees with a family. Can anyone please let me know? Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be sure and clarify exactly when the health insurance starts!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been with inventiv on multiple contracts. All that they offered me was a bottom of the barrel, high deductible, hsa plan. It pretty much encourages everyone to find another job asap!

It's a blatant indication that they don't care about their employees.

If you were smart, just take the position, and keep looking elsewhere.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True with respect to the post. Take the position if you have limited options in the near term. But do not think for a minute that anyone at Inventiv and in particular their home office HR and or NBDs or other Inventiv people care about you at all. You are no more than a disposable asset that will only be around as long as some of the short term contracts they have. Do not expect a real company with a robust Health plan or even a good 401K plan coming from the likes of Inventiv.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Health insurance at inVentiv is the absolute worst!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Open enrollment next week, can’t wait to see the options this year!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Significantly better health insurance coming for 2018. $1k deductible plan. 401(k) is robust.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't mind high-deductible health plans. In fact, I prefer them. But, at inventiv, we pay a lot for a high-deductible health plan. I was hoping that with are recent merger, the benefits would get better, not worse!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was hoping with our recent merger, our benefit cost would go down slightly not up. I don't mind a high-deductible health plan, but inventiv we pay so much more!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait till your contract ends and you have nothing. Inventiv is full of shit they lie and say you have tons of opportunity but will never promote you because the contract won't let you. Such horse shit. Run away from this place as fast as you can. Horrible place that spews nothing but lies

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The benefits for next year are a slap in the face!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do our benefits cost so much more than the rest of the industry!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 2018 benefits are much better and competitive with the industry.Self and spouse for less than $400 per mont, with $1.5k individual deductible, dental, vision, 401(k) and legal. Not bad at all. If you don't like it, you can always refuse and go for the current alternative!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More expensive than last year and higher family deductible!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medical Benefits much higher than Pharma. Not everyone offered a choice which is unfair!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is our high-deductible health plan so expensive? Isn't the point of having a high-deductible plan so that you don't have such a high premium??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you had $500/ded......then your premium would be a lot more $600/month. Health ins. should be used for the big health problem, not the small stuff day to day....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously have not had to use your health benefits. There is no small stuff.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I came from a much smaller company where deductibles were less and my biweekly contribution for my family was about 70% less than what we pay.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a revenue generator for Inventiv. You pay 100% of the cost of coverage and there is a rebate to Inventiv based on how small a benefit is paid out each quarter.