Health systems added and dissolved

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2018 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

legitimate question here and looking for a real response...can anyone explain why several HS teams are being dissolved around the country while other areas of the country are just now forming HS roles? It doesn’t make much sense to me. If it’s not working elsewhere, what will make it work in new locations? What was the reason for dissolving the ones that were dissolved today?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Setting up the new HS territories makes it easier to cut the next round.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a guess, but thinking it is all part of the “thinking local”...so that leaves the area managers RBDs to do as they deem appropriate...pretty messed up logically when managers and reps are not asked for input really (or even an opinion)...I mean, the area manager for the East has been here ALMOST a year, so he’s really an expert on the area and what would work best...right!!??? So silly. It’s all smoke and mirrors and job preservation tactics from the top down...people do what’s best for themselves and not the company, can’t blame them....10 years ago I would have said the opposite here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In all honesty, this is a case of self-fulfilled prophecy. The H’s that are lost were the same people that openly complained that their lack of access was why they couldn’t hit goal. Complained their way out of jobs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it's a true HS that has a guided formulary from the top down which we cannot affect, it's just like the I team. It's contracts that rule the land and sales people aren't needed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so do the health systems only have one insulin on the formulary?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about the hospital formulary. That’s not why you align to H.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't we just get rid of a hospital team two years ago? Seems like we are going in circles.... The hospital team they got rid of had some of the most experienced and successful people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All designed to create attrition. They want you to leave.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor Novo Nordisk. The company has been floundering for years trying to find its culture, its structure, its everything. The executive leadership just cannot get their shit together to figure out the US market as it changes - PBM's make their decisions on pricing. Health systems make their decisions on pricing. Yet we are still too arrogant to realize our overpriced "super" meds need better pricing. Since Novo tries a new model every year, hopefully one day they will get lucky and find a model for business that works. I can tell you though, it ain't gonna be this one!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those that did not get displaced, I would not get too comfortable. You are nuts if you are not looking for a new position. Your ship will sink too. Not a matter of if, but a matter of when.