Health, vision,dental

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are the Syneos medical, vision and dental plans? Cigna, VSP and delta dental?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cigna & it’s expensive & totally subpar.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos benefits are no where near industry standard. But they are always happy to drag you into a Town Hall to tell youbbhow much money the company is making.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only 2 weeks of vacation time too. Worst benefits in the industry,

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the better plan is still crap and $$$.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Premium was gonna be $800/month me & the family. That was the PPO, I believe.they offer an HSA & another one, which I’m sure is the equivalent to the shittiest Obamacare plan on the exchange

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The absolute WORST benefits I've ever had. Cost twice as much as any other job and covers nothing. My primary doctor isn't even in network, which has never happened. They are very vague during the interview when asked about benefits/insurance and should be way more honest, maybe save themselves having to rehire the position once the new hire finds out and leaves. PISSED. DISGUSTED.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And entitled

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

try again chief. Entitled is refusing to pay $3 for an antibiotic for your child bc you believe it should be free with Medicaid. Entitled is NOT being dissatisfied w an employee plan that is costing u twice more than its worth.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes it sucks really like a catastrophic care plan. Costs many $1000s out of pocket deductible before it pays for anything.