Hearing

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Dec 20, 2019 at 9:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I get the reference but I prefer a dance move while I cash these voyant checks! My manager already told me a STAR!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone else have a manager who does Weds-Thurs-Fri field rides and springs them on you late Monday night? This bastard has pulled this shit multiple times over the course of the year.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers are suppose to do 3 day rides once a quarter with the rep. If your manager has to travel typically 3 straight days is the most sense.

I would push back and have him/her give you a notice the Friday before so at least you can gather up meetings and cases where he can help you. Remember, managers are here to assess you but also to help you close deals.

My manager would come up for a day or 2 and rake me to accounts he was trying to close, never helped me at all. Also my manager never went into OR, like he was scared of it. Never had vendor status or would purposely pick accounts that only allowed 1 rep at at a time

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best stock options too. How many years has it taken for them to go public? They are always real close.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With this Corona Virus going on one of my friends who works for Medline said he’s locked out of most of his accounts bc hes deemed non essential. I laughed and told him sucks to be him. My docs need me to show them how to use my trocars. I’ll be there til they shut down the hospital. Glad to know we’re making a difference guys!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha. Sure they do....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In all seriousness, I haven’t gotten any direction from my manager or senior leadership?

What are you guys hearing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A song, a song
    High above the trees
    With a voice as big as the sea

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little late for the Christmas songs

I’m trending 99% and 40knin growth am I going to get paid? Or zero sales for next 2 weeks?

Seriously what is the plan

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the shepherd boy to the mighty king
    Do you know what I know
    In your palace wall mighty king
    Do you know what I know
    A child, a child
    Shivers in the cold
    Let us bring him silver and gold

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is that we get paid as normal this quarter, but next quarter may get dicey. I'm thinking a leave without pay or they say they will pay us only our salary and no commission. If you are living in a major metro area you are screwed.....open borders allowed this plague in and the cities are going to be ravaged.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So then

please let us know what you know, little drummer Douche

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come they told me
    Pa rum pum pum pum
    A new born king to see
    Pa rum pum pum pum
    Our finest gifts we bring
    Pa rum pum pum pum
    To lay before the king
    Pa rum pum pum pum,
    Rum pum pum pum,
    Rum pum pum pum
    So to honor him
    Pa rum pum pum pum
    When we come
    Pum pum pum pum
    Pa rum pum pum
    Pum pum pum pum
    Pa rum pum pum
    Pum pum pum pum
    Pa rum pum pum
    Pum pum pum pum pa rum
    Little baby
    Pa rum pum pum pum
    I am a poor boy too
    Pa rum pum pum pum
    I have no gift to bring
    Pa rum pum pum pum
    That's fit to give our king
    Pa rum pum pum pum,
    Rum pum pum pum,
    Rum pum pum pum
    Shall I play for you
    Pa rum pum pum pum
    Pa rum pum pum
    Pum pum pum pum
    Mary nodded
    Pa rum pum pum pum
    The ox and lamb kept time
    Pa rum pum pum pum
    I played my drum…

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be another drunk stool collecting a check

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a tool

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone at applied is a tool, if they had any
    Skills they would have a real job

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously,

is there any direction or communication

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager has been checked out since last year. He doesn’t care what happens one way or another. He did mention we have no shot of getting any more of our retainment bonus after this. What else is everyone hearing??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager either is the most uninformed manager in the company or plays dumb extremely well. If it's the former then he's got no idea what's coming. I've been with the company for way longer than I should have that I'm now stuck. I will say that contrary to what everyone has posted they did pay us all out the last time we had retention bonuses. That was 2015 if memory serves me. 75% of the salesforce left after the last payment. Now I fully agree with the last post, this is the surely going to end that program. For as bad as Applied is in most areas they are set up rather well to endure this storm. My guess is by late summer things are back to normal the market will recover and the only real change we see is more manufacturing moving back to the USA to avoid the supply chain disasters that we are seeing now. I don't suspect we gain any Voyant business during this, but I certainly don't think we lose any. But this will give cover to the company for when things are back to normal to keep spouting the same tired lines to us and thinking that Voyant is about to revolutionize medicine. When the hirings start to pick up we will see a slew of departures here. As it should be. I missed the boat years ago and now I'm stuck. Been here just long enough and I'm just a tad too old for another company to want to bring me aboard. If you like it here, by all means hang around. It's not that bad. But I would say if you want to make more money be ready to leave. I don't think things are going to be awful in the future, but the expectations here are not realistic and upper management will only increase their delusional dreams.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?