Heavy Hitter Hunter / Killer Looking for Big Cash Territory

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heavy hitter looking for big money position in MD

Is Stryker my best option?

I'm absolutely KILLING my current positon...but looking for more.

I cold call, close, run the lead straight to sale.

Give me the scoop..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, you sound straight up cock diesel. No time until you run this S**t show. See you at the gym. Oh, dont forget to ladder your HGH. Dont want to get to swole.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on how you describe yourself, Stryker is definitely the right place. Good luck!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you play D1 football? Were you on an NFL practice squad? Are you 6'4, 295lbs straight cock diesel? Do you have no life so therefore your not missing anything being on call 24/7? Do you only bang straight up dime pieces? If you answered yes to everything then yes it's the perfect job for you brah!! What day do you kill bi's and tri's? Don't forget leg day brah

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the best division to make the most cake?

I am a no fear, high skillset closer and deal maker.

Top 1% of current company and looking to 10x everything going forward.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol can't make this shit up

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which division won and scooped you up, bro?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surgical. Mad stacks...$130 at plan but I'm gonna clear $150 easy!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person who posted this is an imposter! I chose Stryker Sustainability. I'm making fat stacks of cash and getting my delts, bi's, & tri's an awesome workout each time I lift those glorious containers filled with used devices covered in every body fluid imaginable, which to me are liquid gold, and dump them into my garbage bag sack. I look like a jacked Santa walking down the hospital hallway on my way to the sick children's ward on Christmas Eve to deliver presents, except nobody but me is going to get anything of value out my bag of bloody goodies. Swole on!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a r*****! Go count your samples pharma rep.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't listen to the haters bruh! Those little bitches couldn't get past the Gallup interview. Keep collecting that trash and those big checks!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, these sample droppers don't have the balls to quit their pharma jobs and try to make real money in device! Weak pu$$ies!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much HGH is too much? I love getting jacked and shredded but I'm worried that if I get cancer it may metastasize more quickly. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thx

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's never enough my brother. Keep increasing your mg's and you will live forever!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm assuming this isn't who we are hiring. It's a privilege to work for a forward thinking corporation like Stryker. A meathead like this would never survive in the technically challenging world of navigation. We don't have time to work out or injest illegal substances. You are not welcome here my friend.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? I will give you a wedgie

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know how you got on to our board but cease and desist you misanthropic troll. We are a leader in the medical device space and we certainly don't need these type of childish posts damaging a reputation that I and others have worked hard to build.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleaning toilets dont count "FART BAG" Sound familiar ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will ingest your nerdy ass and shit out pure platinum while I'm bangin lines and dimes in the VIP!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know why the meathead stereotypes are still found to be so funny. I find all these hoorah bullshit posts to be so idiotic. People want to bash stryker? go ahead, I don't care. but when I come to this board I want to ready juicy rumors, not some 23 year old rejects idea of humor.