Heavy Hitter Hunter / Killer Looking for Big Cash Territory

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boomshakalaka!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the man who wrote the lines and dimes post. You have friends, like minded individuals within Stryker. We would like to meet you. How can we arrange?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps we can become swolemates?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in Moms basement. The doors on the side Come on down !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll be upstairs in the VIP tonight around 11:00 PM after my wife and kids go to sleep.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upstairs? Could this be a reference to the famed Tootsie's? Swolemates need to stick together. People think we have it easy since we are jacked, good looking, intelligent and bank fat stacks but that only breeds jealousy amongst our inferior brethren. If you're at the VIP at Tootsie's tonight I'll be the super swole bro with the hispanic and the blonde babes, make sure to say hello.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best.Club.Ever

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm your huckleberry. See you there

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Using skybox now but back in a few. These girls are thirsty as all hell.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhh I'm back that hit the spot. Thier names are Neal and Bob and that's what I'm doing sailor.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just waking up. I have a little nasal congestion today.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Skybox overlooking the peons in the low rent district, Rails, two hotties; it doesn't get any better. Just make sure to hit chest and back hard today.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what kind of idiot does chest and back on the same day?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A super swole lady killer with 7% body fat. Come talk to me when you can push out 8 reps at 315 on the bench.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always enjoy the haters that couldn't get past the Gallup. Life is high school and you're still a loser. The Gallup is like a friend/personality profile of the top tiered SYK reps. If you failed it means you didn't think/answer like a proven winner. As your tears dilute the taste of your soy latte, which is what is contributing to your man-boobs, I'm still raking in cash with every surgeon wanting to be like me, and every nurse/tech/ materials manager/fellow wanting me. Female or male, that's how shredded & beautiful my physique is.

But what grates on most of the whiners here is their inability to establish relationships with key surgeons. After cases on Friday, Dr. C. Smith becomes just plain old Chad to me as we hit the nightclubs full force. Chad is in good shape because I meet him at 5 AM every weekday morning at the gym. We've built a bond in the Iron Den of the free weight room that you'll never experience as you keep trying to persuade Chad to trial you're sh*t by bribing him with gluten-free f*g lunches from Panera Bread.

Keep offering him a nice spinach quiche while I cuss him out and challenge him for 3 more reps after the lactic acid is just burning his pecs to a pain level you'll never experience on your weekly bike ride dressed in neon colored spandex looking like a rainbow colored twink.

The only relationship you're capable of improving is the one with your Jimmy John's driver that delivers your daily bribe to whatever office fatties are forcing you to provide lunch for some face time with Chad. And he thinks you're a loser, he's just polite to get a better tip.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is finally living up to its potential.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm an I Banker and the money you speak of is dogsh-t to me

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cock diesel here hit the gym in the early AM and I will be poolside by 4!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha this is funny stuff, ease off the juice pal you know that you arent suppose to cycle 12 months out of the year. Hey question for you, whats it like carrying Ray Lewis's jock strap? I remember that time he made you wear it on your face after 110 degree double sessions, that shit was funny. Enjoy your 200k 24/7 work week, whats that like $6.25/hour to open boxes, big man? Ill take my 225k and 35 hour work week any day of the year. But hey you obviously serve some purpose, I mean those gamma nails arent going to get opened on their own. HAHAHAHA some people will believe anything someone tells them hahahaha. wait is that another gamma nail getting called in? better go to central and make sure your backup set is ready. Tool

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try $200K a quarter, tough guy and I'm working 4 to 6 hours a day. Customers, male and female alike want to spend time with Alpha males like myself. As one of my cock diesel colleagues points out, we are pool side by 4:00. Furthermore, I can assure you this physique takes a substantial investment of time in the iron den. So when your wife, girlfriend or same sex partner is checking out the jacked specimen jumping out of the G Wagon just know that might be me.