Heavy Hitter Hunter / Killer Looking for Big Cash Territory

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a G Wagon?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo Bro, what area are you in? If it's the sunshine state maybe we can get some girls and a ball and have a good time up in the VIP.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this guy serious? Have a slice of humble pie and go fuck yourself w it. What a fucking douche.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I'm saying is have a sense of humility. It goes far in today's world.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This hateful rhetoric about our homosexual counterparts has been removed. Hate crimes against a protected class of individuals is a serious offense which shouldn't be tolerated. To make it even worse this is Pride month.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one weird thread. Of what purpose is this? And why the vile abuse?

It makes no sense.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding! Stryker is all about crushing it...straight, gay, bi, trans, black, white or other...it doesn't matter as long as you're an Alpha-Hunter/Killer that kicks ass and takes names! All y'all haters need to back up and let us get to work!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

G Wagon for work, Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS for play.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew it was you! Season 2 of that random show 'tool academy' that used to be on. You still use the same lines... lol. You are one hell of a glow stick dancer though.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It 20k a quarter meathead, you put the decimal in the wrong place. Poolside by 4:00? Hahaha. At 4pm your knee deep in Gamma boxes trying to fit your inventory on the shelf. You have a G wagon? I didn't realize Mercedes still made those, weren't they rated one of the worst buys in 2006? Typical meathead can't do math, can't tell time, and wouldn't know a shitty investment if it hit him in the face. So you never answered how Ray Lewis's dick holder smelled after double sessions. Fucking tool, Stryker execs laugh everytime you walk in the building, another $6.25/hr rep thinking he's made it in life. have fun in your 06 G-wagon meathead.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOMINIC YOU ARE THE MAN !!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2017 G Wagon:
    https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/class/class-G/bodystyle-SUV

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You paid $122k to drive gamma nails to the hospital? Trying to compensate for something that's maybe not as adequate as it should be? Wasn't your nickname on the practice squad pee wee? Hahahahahhahshahahahahahahhahahahaha I've been home since 1:30 chilling by my pool, I hear another gamma just came in thru the ER, going to be another late night for you slugger

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's the review from car and driver:

3 Stars

Its basic design is almost 40 years old, it’s high and boxy, the suspension is soft, the gas mileage is scandalous, and the base price tops $120,000. But if your goal is Kardashian-level visibility, then the mighty G550 is just the ticket.

Easy there Kim K, we need a 5mm cortical screw STAT can you open that box and stop trying to bang the 60yr old charge nurse.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy brah, posts 5 minutes apart? My G Wagon is my calling card, well one of mine (my python-like manhood being the other). Sit back relax and watch me push product.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's where you are mistaken. Your doctors use Stryker because they were trained on it and because Stryker owns the contract in the hospital. You are just a $6.25 monkey they trained to open boxes. Your doctor would use Stryker even if you weren't the rep. Good job though, you passed the Gallup. "Watch me push product" funniest thing I've heard

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought G wagons were for chicks? I live in Scottsdale and I see 1000 of them a day.... all driven by the ladies with kids spilling out the back. The rich mom grocery getter is what everyone calls them in a town full of money.