Hello From Indy!

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Apr 23, 2019 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I ve been gone a few months now and am enjoying this company's absence in my life. I still keep in touch with a few that stayed behind (BY CHOICE!) and it sounds like it's the beginning of the end there. Some of you all are unreal to stay knowing that it's a matter of when not if. What will it take to get it through your thick skulls that it simply isnt working?

Whatever. Up yours.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad you’re happy and more importantly glad you’re gone. Hopefully Steak n’ Shake will hire you because local Rx outfit Lilly certainly won’t. You’re toxic/radioactive and pretty much unemployable. All is well with those of us still around. Good luck and Godspeed to you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't insult Steak n' Shake! A couple of steps up above Indivior.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever posted this isn’t from Indy. Bc I am, and I left a while ago and hardly ever got on here when I was with the company. Even less so now. The other person that left doesn’t even know CP exists. So stop the bullshit, fake troll. -MH

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, my name is JEFF in ALL CAPS
    Many of you may remember me as Bodenbutt, Sausage breath, JB, or just that bloated, unhealthy looking, fake-tan in winter guy from Indy... Well HELLO! ... yeah whatever, up yours. Because I'm doing GREAT!
    I still keep up with some of the cool guys. We talk about what a dumpster fire it's become.

Or maybe I'm someone else from INDY, so, yeah, whatever, nevermind all that stuff I said

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you get on here now? o_O Troll.

Soft attempt - 4/10.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The exact opposite from everything I'm hearing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh goodie now there's 2 imposters on here. MH wouldn't have the social skills to take time to post here, If it's not on his phone or his wife doesn't tell him to do it he won't look up. Go back to work, customers fries are getting cold.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said! Former "B-team" employees seem to frequent the Indivior blog....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you tell? Backwoods accent on their typing?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm, no. It's definitely the smell of bratwurst on your dog breath. That combined with the juvenile way you attempt to express yourself, always putting everyone else down. No. You're NOT happy, are you now, JEFF?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest