Hello? Leadership? Are you out there?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2018 at 6:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of weren't big fans of Gish's ego, but holy shit do we miss him now! It genuinely feels like no one is in charge right now and it's disturbing. There's ZERO chance he would have let the field simply wonder what the hell's going on.

Eric? Have you completely abandoned Latuda? Because whoever's "in charge" right now isn't doing much charging.

- No communication. None
    - Few are even bothering to work until we hear more
    - Most are either interviewing or trying to interview
    - Even if we get a "best case scenario" right now, anyone who's decent will have
    either left already, or will leave, because the ship is sinking and we have no
    captain

Suggestion to the "leaders" at this company: READ A BOOK ON LEADERSHIP, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT EXHIBITING IT RIGHT NOW!

Leaders inspire, they inspire trust, they communicate, they don't dictate - they motivate, they care for their people...

We haven't seen an iota of this behavior since Gish left, and there is most certainly none of it on the CNS side right now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whoever you are that posted this, Thank You! From a field rep in psych who who like all the rest of the sales force, just wants some damn communication of ANY sort besides the crap Thank You Thursday ridiculous emails. If one more of those emails hits my inbox tomorrow, I’m gonna lose it. You drones who actually thought that crap up in HQ need a life. We SELL real meds out here and actually make the company money. You sit in a cubby stroking each other with thank you Thursday. Makes me want to be sick.

Just Be a Leader and lead!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leaders also push back when they are told no, and do it for their people as opposed to covering their own asses. Leaders have some balls. We don’t have leaders

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not any better on Respiratory side. Our “leaders” are still peddling the lie that Lonhala will be a $500 million drug. It will be lucky to be $50 million once Revefenacin is out, maybe lucky to get to $5 million... Schupp is the worst thing that’s ever happened to our side of the business. That and the horrible acquisitions of Lonhala and the Neohalers. This company has no future.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To answer the original question, no, we are not.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol, so true

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Revefenacin was just approved...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lack of communication is insane. Oh, we’ll let you know in December if you have a job as of Jan 1...

Umm, yeah. As if anyone will do anything between now and then but look for another job and not work... Awesome strategy you’ve got there leadership! Gish must be sitting at home laughing his ass off right now at how this is being handled.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is insane treating adults as if we are children needing shielded from a situation that we are all aware is happening. I mean, we have families to care for, mortgages, bills to pay...but just hold on and we'll letcha know if you have a job in a month or so. But, hey, in the meantime work really hard bc we are really looking out for your best interest. Way to establish trust and loyalty. I, for one, am so tired of the "lines" being fed to us about this purposeful silence.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry at all, CAPTAIN CARTWHEEL will promise more access that won’t happen and tell us that everything is just fine. The ship is sinking and the CAPTAIN is at the helm.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great. I feel reassured. No more worries about job security or benefits, and just in time for the holidays, too!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard that management has been told by legal to not say anything to us. It will damage the negotiations

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We absolutely were not told that. Your manager is telling you that so you’ll stop asking questions

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use your brain.

When they got the patent issued last year it was “yay 2024!!”

Good news = lots of noise

They didn’t say a peep officially about the Markman decision and unofficially tried to make it sound like a wild rumor. Turns out it was true.

Bad news = crickets

Combine that with an ELT of incompetent in over their head fools and what do you expect?

They have no idea what to do.

They have just run the train off the tracks and this is the silent pause when we are in free-fall.

Brace for impact.

No hysteria, just reality. Accept the facts, get busy on finding the next thing and, in the future, if you see a job at a company with one of these fools in charge, run the other way.

The short patent life on Latuda was known day 1, they had 8 years to fix it, and every move that was made in between was complete incompetence.