Hello! Which DM lost their entire district in 4 months?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2014 at 7:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and now we inherited this robot!
    yes you Ms leave success story very effing 4 minutes! Treat us like adults!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice lady but not a manager.
    Never heard of a DM losing an entire group.
    I am in a neighboring district and was worried that we would get her in realignment.
    I am on my way out anyway. Piss poor company! No leadership here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually liked her when she was my interm DM about 2 years ago.. I don't know if upper management changed her but even the ride along was stress free and she was pretty cool. I also had to role play with her for certification in Orlando last year and she was really easy in the role play. I never had her as a full time DM but my encounters with her I didn't think she was bad at all and was really nice

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you talking about Amber S? She's awful !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allison, Deehje and Amber. Now there's 3 highly talented and experienced people that prove how worthless the DMs are. They're just like Fox News; all looks and not a complete brain between the 3 of them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amber is a bitch! Shouldn't be a DM. Seriously what a joke!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amber loserrrr!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wtf so sick I'm out I don't care, joe have 10 for me at the NSM just got offer Friday and I can't wait to leave these idiots NEVER have I seen such unprofessional behavior and poor leadership...goodbye
    ps Joe go do everyone a favor and try an AA meeting and stop f'ing around with your ROTA fish, you two are embarrassing, goes to show who Daddy Joe loves best!
    Gooooooooo BJs!! Protect your girls, your disgusting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deehje Could not cut it at the home office. She should get down on her boney little knees and thank God that the DM position came back open for her in North Carolina.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither could Amber. Allison is a good girl. She truly cares about people. Whether anyone that was in her district liked her or not is irrelevant. I've worked with her and she is always been very helpful to me. The other two mentioned are totally worthless.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up you wanna be..Allison tries to be liked but knows she will never be Jessica who rocks her people love her. Who says good girl? Go fuck yourself and your drs

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amber thinks she can role play! Don't think so! What about RF is this all true or what? She seemed ok to me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BOTTOM LINE: NO ONE mentioned above is a leader! No one!
    Joe used to be one - no more. He has become selfish.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself you little boy bitch.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh oh Joey is on the board!! Go have rf fuck you again and ohhh snap again she deserves the Merritt raise for touching your fucking fat belly you drunken has been all talk J not a man of your word that's from the street, leave already and take your hobbit troll TS with you, the crybaby
    Ps TS we KNOW what you did and it's karma time your turn..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK you TIM you whining tattle telling BIOTCH wipe that Sanchez off your face you are ruling us by trying to use scare tactics and lies... Living on others hard work you lost your district fool you suck

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol did they clarify that for ya Joey and Timmy?
    Does it Make Sense??? Kaizen that mother fuckers

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is soooooo funny

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joey is unfortunately not the person he once was.
    He is never heard from or never hears us.
    He never calls any of us back.
    JG - stay away from that shitbrain of a VP of sales. you r on the side of the devil.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS is the devil!