Help: I need Jazz Fest Tickets

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heading down to Jazz fest this wkend in New Orleans. Can anyone here get me a deal on some Jazz fest tickets? Heard employees here have access to them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure, but I think L'il Jermaine and some of his friends from UC Berkley were headed to New Orleans too. If you are able to hook- up with him, and let him know you work for us, he may be able to help you out. He has several friends in New Orleans.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imposter!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thx for nothing. Not a suprise though. That`s the same jazz song as everything about this sad sack company. NOTHING....... SHALLOW......... HOLLOW......... LAUGHABLE

I bought my own Jazz fest tickets and I`m much better off not having to rely on this sh!t can company for anything. OUT

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Want to get to Jazz fest this summer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the Jazz Fest this summer at Saratoga Springs, NY...great setting in the Adorondick Mountains.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the site of Jazz national meeting this summer?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I managed to talk with L'il Jermaine on the 4th. He and 3 friensa from UC Berkley, are in France this summer as exchange students before their senior year and graduation from Cal.
    In 2014 L'il Jermaine will be joining us here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals!
    Because of this summer's committment, he isn't involved in JazzFest. Sorry he can't help you.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New to Jazz. Big fan of Jazz music. How do employees preorder discounted Jazz Fest tickers for next month in New Orleans?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check in with my sister LaToya.

Tito Jazz

Dir, Reg Affairs

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's an interesting offer. Spending a weekend with Latoya at Jazzfest. Post a pic of her and I'll let you know if I'm interested.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both LaToya and L'il Jermaine are in Carmel. Neither can make it down to N.O. for the fest. Next year perhaps you should try a little earlier. But since L'il Jermaine will be graduating from U.C. Berkley this May, I plan on working him hard next year to learn more of what we do here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. He's already talking about pursuing his Masters after graduation. But he knows he can't have a "free ride" much longer!

-Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hook me up Latoya. We'll have a jazz of a time together.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jazz fest this weekend in NOLA. I can hook you up with a deal. $99 all inclusive package with your personal tour guide and same sex roommate.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Springstein was off the hook good. The Boss lives on.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got my willy tickled.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My docs said they will stop laughing at the misfit company name and start writing the crappy products if Jazz can hook them up with JazzFest tickets in N.O. next month. After all Jazz got its name from the music theme as per it's company website, "What's in a Name!"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but it's all sold out! Only general admission tickets are available at $10. each.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kinda hard to sell out when it's ALL general admission tickets. A company build on Jazz and named after Jazz should have VIP/Suite passes. That's what I'm looking for.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk to Bruce the founder and CEO who named the company Jazz. He is a Jazz enthusiasts.